an unexpected surprise

Rengoku's POV: It's been a couple months since I've gotten out of the infirmary now and I'm practically all better. I'm heading out for a while Tengen said. Alright be careful I call out as he leaves out the door. What should we do I ask Senjuro. I don't know what to do he said in a small voice. Rengoku thought for a moment how about we go to a restaurant. How does that sound Rengoku asked. It sounds like fun Senjuro said in an excited voice. I smiled as we went out the door. When we got got there I ordered Ramen and so did Senjuro. After we were done eating I paid and we went to do more stuff instead of being cooped up in a house. Senjuro looked up at Rengoku and smiled and said that he's glad that he's staying with me instead of father. I gave him a hug then I asked him what he wanted to do next. After a while we went back home. when we reached the house I ask Senjuro if he wanted to whach a movie he said yes excitedly. After about a hour or so I heard the door open I went out of the living room and towards the door going to greet Tengen... but it wasn't Tengen as they slowly walked forward into a dimly lit part of the entryway I knew who it was in an instant. It was... my father he looked mad. The one thing I was trying to figure out at that time was how did he know where I lived!? As i was thinking i heard someone else behind me it was Senjuro. Before I could tell him to go back to the living room I heard our father say that he's taking Senjuro with back to his house with him. Senjuro gave off a look of horror. As he was about to grab Senjuro I grabbed his wrist and I told him in a very pissed off manner he was not taking my little brother any where especially not with the likes of you I shouted. Then I heard the door open once again it was Tengen. as Tengen saw my father looked more pissed off then I did it looked as if he were to get anymore pissed his head would go pop. He then proceeded to grab my father by the arm throwing him out the door down the stairs onto the sidewalk. As he slams the door and locks it he looks at Senjuro and I in a Sympathetic way at asked if we were alright were fine Senjuro said although I could tell he was frightened. How about we go whach a movie and try to go to bed Tengen suggested. Senjuro and I both agreed and we all fell asleep to the movie Brave. The next morning I was able to go back to work. Senjuro wanted to come with because he did not want to be at the house alone and I agreed and so did the Master he said that while we were out doing work that he would whach over Senjuro which I was thankful for. As I was leaving for the mission Master had sent me on I checked of Senjuro one last time before leaving when I was almost to the place master had told me I heard something rustling in the bushes. I said in a stern voice who's there and then to my surprise Senjuro fell out of the bushes. I'm sorry Senjuro said in a scared voice. I walked over to him and hugged him for a while. I'm not mad I said in a light voice as to not upset Senjuro but please don't do this again. He promised then as we Continued walking I told him that when we get there he will need to stay low as to not be seen or caught for his own safety. When we reached the point Master had told me I sensed a demon but before I could get Senjuro to hide the demon must of scented us. Then the demon tried to go after Senjuro but I pulled out my sword just I time I sliced off one of his hands. in anger he tried to run at me I then pulled out my sword at sliced his head off killing him instantly. Then looking at Senjuro in a worried way. Are you ok I asked as I knelt down beside him. I-I'm alright Senjuro replied. Alright I said In a relieved way. Shall we head back I said. He said yes exauhstedly. I piggybacked Senjuro back to tell Master the good news that the demon had been slayed then after reporting in we headed home for the night. When we got home I carefully placed Senjuro in his bed tucked him in and kissed him on the forehead. goodnight I whispered as I closed the door gently. As I was about to turn around I felt arms around my waist. Hello honey as I smiled at him. Did you have a good day i asked. Meh he said. What about you he asked curiously. After explaining because I'm to lazy. Well ur little brother has balls he smirked. Tengen whach your Language. He chuckled. What? Balls he said again. Rengoku was getting I bit irritated. I will kick you I warned. Awwwww~ but that's not nice. You are a terrible at flirting I said in a bit of an annoyed tone. I may be bad at flirting but it seems to turn you on. He chuckled as my face turned red. I love you Ren~ Tengen said in a flitting way. I love you too darling~ I flitted back in a teasing manner. Shall we go to bed Tengen said. We shall I replied.

Too be Continued🙃