chaper 13

Oi Tomioka hurry your ass up!

ToMiOkA hUrRy YoUr AsS Up!

I will make it so you can't walk Tomioka don't test me.

Hmmm I think I'd like that~

W-what the fuck!?

With the other hashira

Where are giyuu and sanemi?
The meeting is gonna start soon!

For all we know they could be fucking each other.

Shinobu!

What I'm just stating facts.

*a couple hours later*

Has anyone seen tengen?

No rengoku I have not seen him since after the meeting.

Oh... Alright thanks anyways shinobu...

Where could tengen be...

CAW CAW Tengen is in need of help CAW CAW he is suverly hurt and on the brink of death CAW CAW!

W-what!?

Oh shit!?

Oh no!

Ara Ara~

... That bird does not look like any of the crows that bring us our messages for missions rengoku thought to himself...

Tengens bird is as flashy as tengen and this birds dazzle does not look like how tengen would have had it... Some things not right...

*after rengoku, shinobu, and sanemi got to the location given to them by the crow*

Huh? Where's tengen...

lets look around I'm sure we will find that ass hat but let's be quick come on!

After around 5 minutes of searching once the hashira met up again only rengoku, and shinobu showed.

Where's sanemi?

I'm not sur-

*snap*

Huh! Sanemi?

*growl*

With the other hashira

Do you think tengens alright!

I'm sure he'll be fine mitsuri!

Why wouldn't I be fine tengen asked with a confused tone in his voice.

W-what!?

How your crow came and told us you were-... Guys we need to warn the others now!

With shinobu, sanemi, and rengoku

Rengoku you go fine sanemi I'll find tengen alright!

Alright!

As shinobu ran off rengoku now had to find out which way sanemi went earlier.

After a couple minutes of running rengoku came across an old abandoned house.

Huh! Maybe sanemis in here...
This place looks creepy... And I was never one for scary movies...
Sanemi are you in here!

As rengoku ventures further into the house the colder it seems to get. As rengoku was reaching the back of the house there was a trapped door but the temperature was dropping Jurastically and rengoku could now see his breath.
As rengoku open the cellar door a cold gust of air hit him right in the face. As rengoku was searching the basement he sees a figure in the corner of the room on the ground which made him worry.
As rengoku got closer he realized it was Tengen.