facts about my KNY AU

Quite a few if not all the hashira at least take pills and medication for some stuff they deal with.

Shinobu is a proud single Pringle.

Rengoku is best friends with daki and douma and so is mitsuri.

Obanai and mitsuri's relationship is different then a lot of other people's is because Obanai is bottom and mitsuri is top in my AU.

At times shinobu will get mad and lash out a people when stressed or Anxious.

Gyomei is still in love with Kanae but in my AU Kanae died at 24.

Ok I want you guys to vote on this one who think yoriichi should be a demon like his brother?

I have names for the demon slayer characters that I think would suit them.

A lot of characters in my AU of demon slayer are apart of LGBTQ+

( Me to man me to I'm also very fruity ask my sibling's they will tell you the same thing)

Also Obanai, Sanemi, Giyuu, and Rengoku take pills. In one one the previous chapters as you may remember shinobu said to rengoku that she needed to do a check up and rengoku said he was fine and she said she already had 3 other people lie to her about that well those three were sanemi, Obanai, and Giyuu.

Genya at times will take Muichiro on dates and afterwards will go home and watch a movie and snuggle.

Douma is the Fruitiest one you will meet out of the upper moons besides daki. Douma and daki kinda tie for that spot.

Muzan is considered the mom for the upper and lower moons and he does not trust some on the upper or lower moons to be left alone... For safety issue's. Also Mukago aka lower moon 4 in my AU has a twin sister and you can only tell them apart Mukago's sister Tysuki has black hair. I also ship Mukago x Kamanue.

     Now time for some fun facts     

Rengoku likes cuddles and is always open for a hug or a shoulder to cry on along with mitsuri and ngl also daki is.

Tengen has been named the hoe of all hoes by Sanemi and Obanai.

Hinatsuru is very over protective of her spouses.

Makio has had a fight with sanemi because sanemi called Makio weak and pathetic.

Suma has also set the house of fire because she forgot she was cooking food.

Douma is very forgetful and sometimes of not reminded he will forget to eat food. Also in my AU the demon can and will eat like... Chocolate and food in general.

Hantengu can be an ass at times but is more open to be respectful twords enmu. Also in my AU so like with Hantengu's blood demon art and anyways let's say one demon has a trait and you like let's say you like there wings or something so what they can do is kinda like press the copy and paste button and add the wings to themselves. They also and when I say they I mean all of Hantengu's clones they always fight over the smallest things and they fight over enmu. also hatred loves tea and I don't mean drama I mean literal tea.

Senjuro goes to a small school in his village and is more often then not picked on and bullied and so rengoku when free and able to do so started going to school with senjuro to prevent the bullying and will switch sometimes with the other hashira mainly the girls or sanemi and obanai.

In my AU douma is bottom and akaza is top.
Kokushibo is bottom and Gyutaro is top.
Hantengu is bottom and enmu is top.
Muzan is bottom and yoriichi is top.
Nakime is bottom and daki is top.
Kaigaku is bottom and Rui is top.
Kamanue is bottom and mukago is top.