Chap 5 ~ Haunted

Frida's POV :

No. No no no no. No.

This cannot be happening! It's just a joke. A very very very sick joke. That I pulled on myself... No! I look at it again to make sure that what I saw was really what I saw. Yep. It was. Oh god! How am I going to explain this to everyone? To Cole? To Julia?

Okay, before I confuse you anymore, let's go back to where it really started.

One day earlier

It's been three weeks since my and Cole's night at the hotel. It wasn't just any night. It was my first time. And I've been happy for three weeks now. We are back in L.A for a week until we are heading of to the next city again and I am currently in our, well, the boys house. But me and Julia lives here so it's basically our house. This morning I threw up really bad when I woke up so now Cole won't let me get up of bed. He brings me anything I want and even if I say I don't need it he'll bring it anyway.

I was laying in bed as I felt the urge to throw up again. I ran to the bathroom and passed Dana in the hall. He followed me and held my hair and rubbed my back.

"Hey how you feeling?" He asks as I wipe my mouth and wash my hands.

"Not good. But I don't understand where it came from. It came all so sudden." I answer and sit on the toilet lid. I sigh.

"You didn't feel sick yesterday?"

I shake my head. "No, I didn't." I tell him to leave because I had to pee. I lock the door after him. When I was done washing my hands I go and lay in bed and close my eyes for a nap but I didn't even fall asleep before Julia came barging in to my room, jumping onto my bed laying next to me.

"You'll get sick you know." I say to her as I rest my eyes.

"Yeah but Gabe doesn't want to be with me because I am to annoying when I am on my period." Julia chuckles and I join her.

"Wow, feels like I haven't had my period for weeks." And just as I said that I opened my eyes. I sat up.

"What's wrong?" Julia asked and rested on her elbow.

"I haven't had my period for weeks." I said getting worried.

"So? It's probably late." Julia said as her phone started to vibrate. "Got to take this."

"Can you get Dana for me?" I asked and she nodded as she answered and disappeared.

What if I am.. No. NO I can't be. But what if? What if I am actually pregnant? Okay Frida take a deep breath, it's probably just like Julia said, late. Two weeks late.. And if that's the case, that I am pregnant, I want no one's help but Dana's.

Dana came inside and looked at me.

"Julia said you were freaking out and you needed to see me." He said and I make a mental note to tell Julia that that's not what I said but that doesn't matter now.

"Yeah.. Uhm.. Can you do me a favour?" I ask and looks at him with hope in my eyes.

"Sure what is it?" He asks.

"I need you to buy me a pregnancy test."

(I would be ending it here because it would be a great cliffhanger although you probably know what's gonna happen so I won't ;) )

He looks at me with shock in his eyes.

"You want me to what?" I sigh and looks down and then up again. "Does Cole..." I just shake my head. No Cole doesn't know.

"And he doesn't have to either." I say and Dana is just about to say something back but then shuts his mouth.

"I'll be back in 30 minutes." Dana says and I lay back in my bed with a sigh.

If I am pregnant, what will I do? Will I keep it? I've always hated the idea of abortion. I think it's not fair. I could leave to adopt. But I want the child to have it's mom. UGH!

Dana comes back thirty five minutes later and hands me the package. I just stare at it. There it is. On my bed.

"I'm not sure I want to do it." I suddenly say. Dana looks confused at me.

"Why?"

"I don't know." And as I said that Cole came into the room. I quickly hide the package in my drawer I have on the side of my bed.

"What was that?" Cole curiously asks.

"Nothing." Me and Dana says at the same time.

"Okay?" He just says with a questioning face. "Just wanted to say that it's 8 in the morning and we are getting up really early tomorrow to go to a photo shoot and a interview." Cole says and we both nod. Dana gives me a look that say 'you should tell him now' and then he leaves. I look at Cole and he smiles at me. HE has no idea. But neither have I.

"Feeling better babe?" He asks and I nod.

"Good night." I say and turn around, takes a deep breath and fall asleep.

The next morning I ran to the bathroom to throw up again. And once again I run into Dana. He holds my hair up.

"Still not getting better?" He asks and I wash my hands. I shake my head and lean towards the counter. Dana leaves and comes right back in again. But this time he is holding the pregnancy test in his hand.

"I will be right outside." He says, leaves it on the toilet and goes out and closes the door.

And that is the story. And now I am back to were I began this story. Looking at my pregnancy test. Not just any pregnancy test. My positive pregnancy test.

_________________________________________

OHHHHH FRIDA IS PREGNANT!!!

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?! I don't know but I am kinda happy lol

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment how you think the boys will react and what gender do you want it to be?

Don't forget to

comment

vote

fan

And I'll see ya'll soon :*

Kisses - Juliaxoxo :*