Chap 6 ~ Mine

Frida's POV:

I was sitting on the couch in the tour bus. We left this morning to finish the last two weeks of the tour. Dana was sitting next to me. He knew. He knew I was pregnant. I am pregnant. Wow. I have been pregnant for almost a month. I have to tell the other boys. Cole. Julia. Before it's to obvious. I want to tell them myself. Oh god. I mean, the boys just told the world that we are together with Cole and Gabe. Will we come three months after that just to tell them I am pregnant? No thanks.

Me and Dana were the only ones in this room. He turned to look at me.

"You have to tell them you know. Like, today, like now." He said and I nod, it's like the fifth time he says that this morning. "And I you won't I will." I look at him.

"You know how weird that will sound? 'Hey guys you know, Frida is pregnant, congrats Cole!'" I roll my eyes and he chuckles a bit but stops when I glare at him to show him I was serious.

Last night I was locking myself in my room just freaking out. I am only nineteen! How am I supposed to take care of a child? Become a mom? The thought is scaring me. But the most scaring thought right now is how Cole will react when he finds out he is going to be a dad. We are both way to young to become parents. But as I said, abortion is no option. Maybe putting up for adoption? It's not fair, but that's the best option right now.

"Hey guys." Cole said and jumped onto the couch next to me. The other boys sat at the table and Julia squeezed herself in between Dana and Cole.

I looked at Dana, giving him a look asking if he told them to come here. He slowly shook his head.

"Are you guys having more fun than us?" David asked and I shake my head.

"Not really."

"Hey guys we have no food." Will say as he close the door to the freezer.

"The go and buy food." Gabe laughed and Julia agreed. The boys left to go to the grocery store and me and Julia stayed in the bus. It's been quite silent for a while and soon Julia breaks it.

"Did you get your period yet?" She asks curiously. I look at her with my eyebrows up. "What? Am I not allowed to ask?"

"Yes. And no, I haven't had my period." I sigh and Julia chuckles.

"Sucks. Maybe you're pregnant." She jokes. Boy does she know how right she is. I look at her and her chuckles dies out. "Stop staring like that. It makes me think you are actually pregnant." I sigh and bury my face in my hands.

"Frida? Is something wrong?" She asks and puts a hand on my back. I lift my head.

"Yes everything is wrong! Nothing has been right the past few days! And if you have to know, I am actually pregnant!" I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face. Julia looks at me in shock. Then she looks up over my head. I wipe my tears and look behind me. And just my luck, Gabe is standing there, and Dana. And David and Will. And Cole.

"Yo-you're what?" Cole stutters. I groan.

The boys and Julia sit in front of me and Dana sits next to me and rubs my back. No one says anything.

"And you knew?" Cole looks at Dana who nods. "Any one else?" Everybody shakes their head.

"We'll leave you two to talk." Dana says and everyone walks out and Cole sits next to me. He just stares at the TV.

"You said you had protection." I say after a while of silence.

"I did." He says and I look at him.

"So it just broke or what? How often does that happen?" I snap.

"Maybe it already was broken how do I know? Is this all my fault?" He asks and looks up at me. I shake my head.