Team Sonic and the City of Soleanna

My teleportation took me to a spot on Mobius that I haven't seen before: Soleanna. It was a very bright and beautiful city; it reminded me of Spagonia a little bit. I was outside the city when I first showed up. Woah. Is this Soleanna? I thought to myself as I stood up. I remember Sonic telling me about this place and how he was friends with a human princess by the name of Elise and her bodyguard: Helios the Griffin. Son of Solaris. I bet the three of them are still close friends, and if Sonic sees them from time to time. Same goes for the rest of his friends. He also told me that this was the place where he first encountered the time traveler Silver the Hedgehog.

Speaking of Sonic, I happened to spot a blue spec in the distance. Oh that's so Sonic, I thought to myself with a smirk. I always liked to make an introduction, so I disappeared into the ground, and then leapt out of the ground and landed next to Sonic. He turned around in surprise when he saw me! "Long time no see..... Mr. Monster Guy," I said with a smirk. "A-Abyss! What are you doing here?!" Sonic asked in surprise. His face even was a bit red, even though I knew he already had a girlfriend. "Oh nothing," I said. "I wanted to see what you were up to."

Sonic nodded after saying understandable to me. He even told me more about Soleanna and what it had to offer. "So there's two parts to this city. There's Castle Town and New City. Castle Town is mostly the heart of the city, and yeah, it may remind you of Spagonia a little bit. As for New City, it's more modern and laid back. Either way, both parts of this city are very pretty. Me and the others always like to come here from time to time," Sonic explained to me. I told him that Castle Town reminded me of Spagonia, and he just laughed, knowing that I was gonna say that.

"Where are your friends?" I asked Sonic. "They're all here in Castle Town. Heck, even Blaze and Silver have came from the future to come see us again!" Sonic answered. The time traveler and the princess?! They're both here?! my mind screamed. My face was blank when Sonic looked at me. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Silver and Blaze like to come to our time period for vacation or just to hang out. I can't believe you never knew that!" Sonic then exclaimed. "Y-Yeah," I replied, still speechless.

After calming me down, me and Sonic walked into Soleanna Castle Town. It really did remind me of Spagonia, but a bit more fancy. No wonder Sonic was telling the truth all along. We made our way down a bricked path before meeting the others. They were all there: that fox boy Miles Tails Prower, his sister Annabelle Prower(aka Sonic's girlfriend), the treasure hunter Knuckles, Amy Rose, heck, even Shadow(he's also dating Annabelle)and Rouge were there, along with them. Then I spotted Blaze and Silver. They were both having a good conversation that I couldn't hear entirely. Sonic dashed up to them and greeted them. "Hey hey! What's going on everyone?" he asked them. They all replied to him like they usually do, and then.... oh boy.... Silver noticed me.

I immediately got embarrassed when Silver looked this way. I wasn't too sure if Sonic had told him or Blaze about me. I was about to leave until Silver shouted, "Hey! Aren't you that dragon girl Sonic told us about?" I nodded without saying anything. "Oh my gosh it really is you!!" Silver then squealed. "You're Abyss!" Welp Sonic did tell them about me, I thought as I laughed to myself. 

So then I got to meet Blaze and Silver for real this time. Get to know them better. We did this as we all walked around the two parts of Soleanna. I asked Rouge on why Omega wasn't with her and Shadow. She explained that he had to get some repairs, but should be ready by tomorrow. I told her that that was good. It's been awhile since I've seen the third member of Team Dark, so it was gonna be quite interesting to see Omega again. Me and Shadow had our usual talks. We both relate to each other since we have gods as our biological parents(would I call Black Doom Shadow's dad? Well kind of since he has some of the alien leader's DNA inside of him), and that it sometimes got hard relating to the fact that a god is your parent.

The thought hit me when we arrived in New City. Sonic had to look back at me to make sure that I was ok. "Abyss? Are you ok?" he would ask. I nod and would say that I was right as rain. Really, I still left alone. As mentioned before, I liked having Sonic and them around, but without having someone who really cared about me at my side made me feel alone. Some of the other mortals wouldn't understand, even Team Sonic. Getting off topic, I really enjoyed Soleanna New City. It really was a modernized version of Castle Town, and I just took in every inch of the place. It made me wanna bring Oblivion with me someday. He would love it. Same would apply to Chip and Luicus, even though Luicus could also dimension hop like me.

We all had fun today. Tails and Annabelle told us about their next big project, Knuckles talked about what he found today, Rouge talked about her findings as well, and Shadow discussed what GUN missions he went on in the past few weeks. Blaze and Silver talked about future stuff, and Sonic talked about his usual. They've gone though so much, and I've just been in the Underground watching Dad, being with his spawns, or hanging with Lucius. They asked me how they were doing, and I would always say that they were doing good. Sonic would also sigh happily or tear up whenever I mentioned Chip.

After the talk, I went on my own for a bit, and found a weird purple gem on the outskirts of the city. I picked it up, and realized that it was a compass after moving it around. "I wonder where this leads to?" I told myself. I began to follow the gem compass into the Soleanna Forest, and I couldn't stop and look at the pretty sky blue glow it gave off. Surely this would lead me to a new place, and I was all in for it!