1

I woke up happy.
For the three seconds I had before realizing who I am. Finney Blake, or just another word for friendless pussy.

Todays the day, first day in this new school.
North Denver High.
I moved to North Denver a week ago so everything is kind of new but last week I got a tour of the school so I hope it won't be too bad.

I walk in and went to find my classes. I saw this guy and girl giggling. They were whispering. We're they laughing at me? I sure hope they aren't.

Well shit they are.
I see the boy start walking over to me. Short black hair. Seems popular. Probably good at a sport.

"Hey uhh-"
He laughed again.
"Who are you? I mean- you're new? Aren't you?"

Debating saying yes or running away.
"yea"

"Go on Donna I'll catch up with you" he said to the girl and she began to leave. "Show me your schedule" I passed it to him.

"Ooouh.. English first period ouch! Here let me take you there" he said leading me. I really wanted to know why he was laughing at me.

"Oh shit sorry! I forgot to tell you my name haha! Bruce, Bruce Yamada" he said breaking my thought. "Oh uh- yeah Finney"

"Sweet name! Has a ring to it!" He said. "I know you were laughing at me man" I said.

I didn't mean to, it was my thoughts that just leaked.

"What?! No!! Oh my gosh! I'm sorry if it looked like that! No, Donna she uh.. don't tell her I told you she'll kill me but as we walked passed you she called you cute then I told her I would talk to you for he and then we noticed you were new"

Oh.

"Oh"
"Yeah man I'm not like that. But! If you find her attractive hit me up!!"

"Yeah.. I'm good I just got here like 30 minutes ago I don't think I want a relationship that fast"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. Well here's english, I'm praying for you!" I guess he was talking about me having it first period.

"Thanks" I laugh, I was good at having fake laughs sound realistic.

"Hey you seem cool, you wanna sit with my friend at lunch? It only like.." he starts counting his fingers while lipping names.
".. 5 of us but 6 when Donna comes over"

"Uh.. yeah, yeah sure"
"Alright well good luck"
"Thanks"
___
I got my lunch and when I tell you I thought some mutant girl was in front of me.

"she" had long blonde curly hair but her arms were so muscular and "she" was tall also her arms were veiny. I swore "she" couldn't be a girl and I was right, he was a guy.

I entered my student ID number paying for my pizza and milk.

I scanned around the cafeteria and found Bruce. I made my way to the table but guy-girl was still in-front of me. It looked at if I was following him.

Well fuck.
He sits at the table. That's going to be a good story for if we become close.

"Finney!!" Bruce said as I sat next to him.
"Everyone this is Finney" he began to point at people and give me their names.

"Billy"
He had blonde hair with a swoop at the top. He also had one of those paper boy bags so I assumed he was a paper boy.

"Griffin"
He seemed quite. Curly brown ish hair with freckles and i think green eyes. He looked sweet

"Robin"
Holy mother of god this guy seemed judge-mental. Long hair to his shoulders, bandana around his head, and a tank top on. He had brown eyes but nothing about him stick out to me. He did have some muscle though.

"Vance"
He was the Guy-Girl person. Long curly blonde hair with thick brown eyebrows. Beautiful blue eyes. He also had muscles.

"Donna decided to join us to!"
She looked like a typical attractive school girl. Brown hair about Robins length. A cute smile. Brown eyes I believe.

"And I couldn't forgot the best! Me, Bruce!"
Yep, short black hair. Probably plays a sport and is probably popular. He had a pin on his bag that said #? I didn't get to read the number but it made it obvious he was on a sport team.

"Well its nice to meet you guys"
I say breaking the awkward tension. "Yeah! Yeah for sure!" Billy says.

"Goldfish anyone?" Griffin says holding a goldfish. "ME! ME! ME PLEASE!!" Vance began to beg.

Definitely not what I expected from him to be begging for a single goldfish.

Something about this group made me feel happy. And safe.

Everyone except Robin.
There was something about him.
He seemed to not like me for some reason.