6

"Alright let me take these guys home and then we can hang out" I hear Bruce say to Vance, y'know, since it's Bruce's two trucks.

I guess they were going to sleepover? I don't know.

"So how'd you think of the movie" Bruce said to me and Robin sitting in the back. He turned the mirror so he could look at our face.

"uhhh.." I say looking at Robin. "It was good.. just a bit boring.." he said.

"Boring?! Lord, I thought you'd love it, it reminded me of that one movie you loved. Texas Chainsaw something?" Bruce said.

"Really?! I must've not been focused!" He said. He looked at me and gave me a 'I have to rewatch that' look.

"Yeah, well you want me to drop you two off together or at your own houses?"

"Together" Robin said before he even looked at me, but when he did he winked at me.

Time passed and Bruce started making small talk, which turned into a confession

"Can you two keep a secret?" Bruce said staring back into the mirror at us.

"Yes." Robin sounded calmly excited.

"Well Vance he kind of.. uhh.. how do I say this..
Okay, so Billy and Griffin you know they went to like throw away their trash and so as we were fixing the blankets and folding them to put back into the car he like pulled me aside..

He kind of like started saying stuff like 'this was really nice but next time I think we should get the single truck' and in was confused as to why so I asked and he kind of like.."

"VANCE KISSED YOU?!" I yelled.
___
"Alright goodnight you two I'll update you tomorrow on what we do"

"YES PLEASE DO!! GOODNIGHT!!!" I say.
"Goodnight Bruce!!!" Robin says.

We waved and went into Robins home. As he was locking the door I was making my way upstairs to his room. 

"Finn wait!!" He said after locking it running up to me. "What-?" He caught up to me and grabbed my waist making me fall-
straight into his arms. "Te quiero" he whispered before pushing my waist into his making us kiss.

We kissed for a good hot minute before we realized that if anyone walked in the hallway they'd see us.

I also was getting tired, I needed sleep.
___
Two weeks went by and this hiding thing was getting hard. I think Billy saw us holding hands at lunch but if we let go super quick he's get even more suspicious.

Vance walked in on us kissing, but he was looking at his phone and asked "what?" when we had a scared face.

Griffin is getting on my last nerve. It's so obvious he thinks we're together. Every-time we go out he thinks it's a date. I mean, it is, but for them it's supposed to be a hang out.

Bruce never ended up updating me and Robin that one day, but he's still close with Vance sooo..

I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking.