7

~time skip like a week later~
I got to school after walking with Robin, like the usual.

We haven't spoken of that night at all since it happened. We've just sort of ignored it. It's not like we wanted to, or I wanted to. It just.. I don't know.

We still hold hands and such we just haven't y'know.. kissed in a while.
____
I walked up to the lunch table.
Why was Billy acting so weird lately. Him and Griffin won't take down a single party, they just keep going every single one.

"Okay, so it's been a week, do we want to do another group party thing" Bruce suggests, I'm assuming it's a party with just us, the group.

"I can't. My dad has another job thing he's making me go to" Donna said

"I can"
"Me too"
"That sounds great!"
So, yet again, everyone but Donna. She seemed bummed.
____
"Alright Gwen I'm gonna head to Bruce's"
"Again?"
"Oh be quite! Ask dad if you can go to Susie's or go to Donnas tomorrow I don't know! I gotta get going though!"

"Oh yeah you gotta hurry to your little boyfriend" Gwen said rolling her eyes.

"What?" I say in a nervous laugh.
Did she see us kiss before? It's not like we're a thing or anything..?

"I see the way you look at Robin!"
"Stop! We're just friends!"
"Yeah because Vance and Bruce alwaysss hold hands!"
"They do hold hands!!"
"What?!!"
"Goodbye Gwenny." I say slamming the door shut.
____
I made my way to the party and of course I was walking with Robin. I guess we live in the same neighborhood.

We were like 3 houses away when Robin stopped me mid sentence.

"She threw it awa-!"
"Finney"
I paused a moment

"Yeah?"
"Don't you remember last week?"
shit
"I mean- like- well yeah? Why?"
"I don't know.. I guess just don't really understand?"

"Understand what?" It's the only thing I could think to say, although I knew exactly what he wasn't understanding.

"Bruce and Vance kissed, right? How come we didn't get an update"

Definitely,
Not what I thought he was going to say.

"Oh, uh, I don't know- you got me worried I thought you were speaking about something else"

Shit why'd I say that

"I was"
"What?"

Next thing I knew we were standing on Bruce's porch trying to find a way to hide this hickey before we rang the door bell.

"Lord! Don't scratch it!!"
"Just cover it with your hair" Robin says.

"It's fine they probably won't even notice" I say and we ring the door bell.

"Look! It's the boys 30 minutes late like always!!" Billy says holding the door open, yelling at what I assume the rest of the group.

"Well fuck you too Billy" Robin says walking in. "Sorry I had to uh do something" I say walking behind Robin.

I hope he doesn't see my neck, that would be so embarrassing.

"Alright we'll we were just playing truth or dare so join the circle or be left out"
"Yeah okay"

I immediately felt like everyone could tell I had a hickey. Especially when Bruce had to grab something and Billy whispered something to Griffin.

"Alright I'm back, who's next" Bruce sat back down and had a bag of chips in his hand.

"Me me me!!" Griffin said. "Alright go"

"Finney truth or dare"
"Oh uh.. truth"
"Yes! Okay.. is that a love bite on your neck?"

I felt my heart sink as my eyes blankly stared at Griffin's.

"Holy shit what is that!"
"Yeah I saw it too!"
I heard the others say

"It's uh.. a bruise"
"Oh, what happened!?" Griffin said.

I could say a realllly bad lie, or the truth. It's not like he said who did it.

I put my head in my hands.
"Yes it's a hickey" I say in a groan.
"Ohhh!!!! Holy shit!!"
"Who did it!"

"I only was supposed to do one truth!" I say taking my head out my hands. I see whispering between Bruce and Griffin.

"Okay okay my turn please!!!" I see Griffin begging. "Fine, go" Robin says.

"Finney truth or dare!" He says exclaimed. I'm not falling for this shit again. "Dare"

"I dare you to pick truth"
"What?! You can't do that!!"
"Yeah you can't do that!" Robin said, shit he totally ratted us out.

"Why do you care Robin, do you know who did it?" Billy asked and leaned in. "No- it's just like.. against the rules"
Lord this kid needs to learn how to lie.

"Says who" Bruce says turning his head to the side a bit. "Y'know what Bruce, you never updated me and Finney the one night after the movie" Robin said.

Thank fucking god he switched the subject. I could see Vance's eyes turn to Bruce and Bruce's face looked like a ghost.

"I- uh.. I don't know what you're talking about"
"Bullshit"
Robin be sounding like a horror movie villain right now, who are you Chucky?

"We can talk about this later, not in front of everyone" Bruce started seemed obviously uncomfortable. "Let's stop Robin" I say to him but it didn't matter since Vance butted in.

"Bruce what the hell did you tell them"

Griffin and Billy were silent.

"I- I'm sorry Vance I wasn't thinking"
I could tell Vance was hiding anger behind those eyes, I saw his eyebrows try not to narrow.

All eyes snapped to Griffin after he snorted on accident, trying to hold in laughter.

"What's to fucking funny dickwad" Vance said, I could assume he was using his words to express his anger.

Robin began to laugh. "What the fuck are you laughing at?!"

"What?" Robin said turning his head to Griffin.

"Y'know I saw right"
"Saw what?"
holy shit he wouldn't just say it out loud, would he?

"ahh fuck it you guys can get over yourselves, Robin and-"
"Shut.
The fuck up" Robin was holding his mouth shut. "I can tell them my self" he said and got back up.

Fucking shit!
All this because of a hickey, this group has some real anger issues.

"Tell what yourself" Billy asked.
"Oh yeah I gave Finn the hickey" he said SO FUCKING NONCHALANTLY.

"WHAT!?!?!"

So very sorry for not posting I lost motivation for a very long time but some one give me tips to talk to my crush because he's low-key ugly but fine at the same time