5

(Thank you guys for giving my #1, #2, and #3 spot! Let's hope I'll get #4 with this!!
⬇️⬇️⚠️
Also, last chapter it says 'get off my Robin' it supposed to say me, not my)

I finally pushed him off and finished my business. I open the door and someone already gave him another drink.

"Oh my gosh" I say grabbing it out of his hands. He technically already finished it but I still took it.

"Finneyyyyy!" He said with stretched out slushed speech. "Robin you have to stop this" I say grabbing his hand and led him to the couch. For some reason no one was on it.

Vance and Bruce were on opposite couch chairs and Griffin was sharing a inflatable mattress on the floor with Billy.

I put Robin down and put a throw blanket over him. "Alright let's go to sleep" Bruce said, so everyone went to sleep
___
4:28 AM
I heard someone mumble my name. "hm?"

"Finney!" I hear in a whisper again. "what?" I whispered back.

"Can you hold me I can't sleep"
I sighed.
It sounded like I didn't want to. But I did.

"Okay" I move from opposite ends of the couch to us both laying the same way. "You're going to make me fall off Finn"

"You should've thought of that before you made me hold you"

"I didn't make you!" He whisper-yelled back.

"Then I'll just let go then"
"No!"
Man this felt weird..
Weirdly good too
____
Morning came around and I desperately felt the need to piss. But if I let go of Robin he would roll off the couch. I also didnt want to let go of him.

I mean he just like, warmed me up, I was cold.

I turned my body to face the ceiling. "You awake?" Robin said. "Yeah, how long have you been"

"2 hours"
"And you never got up?!"
"nope"
"Why not?"
"you"
___
We fell back asleep for like a hour and woke up and everyone else was awake as well. The day went on and Robin and I were oddly.. touchy?

I don't know, i guess we're just both clingy friends. I started to realize my attachment to Robin. I hope having an attachment to your best friend isn't unhealthy.

"Okay, so.. are you guys sick of movies, there's a movie drive in and my dad said we can use his trucks me and Vance can drive them both and bring blankets and pillows it'll be fun!"

"That sound fun!" Griffin said, and everyone agreed.

We got there and we were moving around where to lay. We would've done 3 per truck but Bruce wanted to sit by Vance and I wanted to sit by Robin, Griffin wanted to sit by Billy blah blah so when we got their same and Robin had our own truck.

It was soooo cozy. Plus me and Robin were snuggled up together so the fall breeze didn't get to us.

The movie started. The trucks were about three feet apart from each other so we couldn't really see the others 20 minutes in after it started getting dark.

I felt my stomach twisting. I felt Robin grab my hand and hold it putting our fingers crossed around each other.

I felt his presence move closer and closer to me. The movie wasn't even my interest at this point. I put my head back on his shoulder. I could feel my Adams apple pushing through my neck.

Robin put his hand around his own neck pulling his hair my head was laying on. Lord what is going on right now.

I felt a small kiss on the side of my neck. I lift my head slowly. And look at Robin. His eyes couldn't keep still. Eye contact, then he's staring at my lips, eye contact, lips, eye contact, lips, eye contact-

He put his hand behind my head pushing our faces together into a kiss. As he let go my face must've been in awe.

"holy shit" I whispered. "I'm sorry Finney" he whispered back. "You're sorry?!?"

I grabbed his chin and pulled him back in and holy shit I'm making out with Robin.

We stopped for breathers and I put my head back on his shoulder catching my breath from what just went down. I felt his body turn towards mine and he began forming a hickey on middle on my neck. I probably should've stopped him

but holy shit it felt good. The tension between us finally broke. I guess all the moving made the truck bounce because I heard.

"Hey motherfuckers!"
Robin jumped up and away off me.
"What's going on over there!!" Sounded like Vance.

"Nothing, why"
"The truck is loud as hell stop moving!"

Robin looked at me and we began to laugh quietly.

He got back next to me and started forming a new hickey on the side of my neck.

I felt my body melting.
"I fucking love you"
"I love you more"