When The Full Moon Rises

Our first story begins with Elana, a half elf woman of twenty-three, standing at a rather short five foot three inches. Short for her people that is.
Elana has been tracking a forest spirit that is meant to show her a spirit vision as part of a vision quest that her people go on when they come of age. She should have gone on her quest years prior but her clan told her it was not time. What they neglected to tell her was that it wasn't SAFE to go. After so long waiting and waiting she chose to take matters into her own hands. She could not let the opportunity to experience her vision quest pass her by. She had left home in the dark of the night weeks ago and has been wandering these woods since, picking up a clue here and a half of a track there, lost nearly to time. These woods have started to look and feel the same. Empty and cold. Everywhere she goes there is no sign of anything at all, much less a forest spirit.

Elana has finished her attempt at a hunt for today, still finding nothing. All those low perception checks and rolls wasted on searching. She did manage to find something thankfully. A clearing surrounded by apple trees, berry bushes, and complete with a small lake in the middle. A perfect place for any hunting party to set up camp.
She set up her small camp and approached the water. It may be getting dark but a quick dip in the lake couldn't hurt. A relaxing soak might be just what she needs.
The half elf stripped down to her frilly little panties as she approached the lake. Just as she was bending down to lower them she had a sneaking suspicion that there could be something or someone watching. Better safe to check just in case.
A two.... she didn't see a damn thing watching. She was just being paranoid. Had to be. She kicked her panties to the side and stepped into the water. It was almost unbearably cold at first, making the girl shiver as the nipples of her perky little breasts became rock hard. Thankfully for her she had a spell slot she could use for just such an occasion and with one of the only decent rolls she could muster she cast a spell to turn this ice cold lake into a homemade hotspring.
She would rest in the water for about an hour, enjoying the warmth she gave the water along with the gentle waves being generated by tonight's full moon that was just starting to show.
After her rest in the lake Elana decided it was best to dry off and lie down for the night so she can continue her search in the morning.
Elana climbed out of the water and searched for her clothes. She could find most of her clothing but couldn't quite find where she had kicked her panties. After a few moments of searching she finally spotted the frilly little things and went to grab them. Just as Elana bent down to grab her panties, her ass hanging in the air as she did, she heard it.... *snap* a branch. It was time to make another roll... with disadvantage this time.
1.... she tried to save herself from the ambush... she really really did.... but there is only so much one can do to sway the whims of the dice that decide one's fate.
In a blur she was knocked to the ground! She looked up and saw him. The Forest Spirit. He had the appearance of a half wolf, half stag beast. He had the head and front of a wolf but the antlers and back end of a deer. He looked down upon the girl with hungry, red corrupted eyes. Something was affecting the spirit's mind. He was no longer the peaceful spirit keeping order in the forest. He had scared off all the other animals of these woods in a search for the one thing that could sate the mysterious hunger he had acquired.... the spirit was in heat.
Elana looked on in abject horror as the spirit reared back before bringing his claws down on her, pinning her down on her back while leaving rough scratches on her skin. It didn't take her long to notice the other abnormality of the spirit aside from his eyes. He was sporting a massive hard-on. His hybrid cock was out of his sheath already and throbbing with a need neither of them had ever known. The long, thick, veiny cock was almost horse-like from the flared tip all the way down to the base before ending in a wolf-like knot.
Elana had never seen a penis before but she knew they were NOT supposed to look like that. Nor should anything ever be that big. But here it was, looking like that and being almost as big as her, standing at a very VERY imposing three feet in length. And that isn't even taking into account the girth, which only gets fatter and meatier the further down it goes before finally being at its thickest at that imposing knot.
She was fucked. Not just figuratively like if this was an actual hungry carnivorous beast but very literally she is about to be fucked.