A Load Of Bull...

Minotaur are nasty creatures... half man, half bull, all monster. They may have human ancestry, but they are nothing like you or I. They are more animal than even the bovine half of their parentage. Have you ever wondered how more Minotaur manage to get made? Because, unfortunately, it isn't frisky Men wandering onto ranches and fucking the cows... not entirely anyway... though that does make up a healthy 17% of the conceptions for Minotaur in the world. The other percentage, however... would be like the story we have today... sit back, relax, grab a nice thick glass of milk, and read on if you dare... as I regale you with a tale of a maiden, a Minotaur, and a lot of shit that probably wouldn't fly if I weren't being told to write it...

Yol'une was a young half-orc woman. She lived near the outskirts of a rather bland village for her whole life. Tending animals on the ranch and occasionally helping in the fields with crops when it was time to harvest. Over the years, her adoptive family would slowly dwindle somewhat with members of it going on to do their own thing. By her twenty-second birthday, the ranch was all but hers. Only on rare occasions would someone visit to check on the place and the girl, but she always did a well enough job keeping the place running while they were away that they never really had any need to stay for long. One spring day, however, just after a visit from some of the "relatives," we see Yol'une being left alone once again with nothing but the ranch and her work. The cows are in heat again and need to be managed so they don't get too rowdy, so Yol'une keeps herself preoccupied with that as her family leaves. She is so preoccupied that she doesn't notice the gate being left ajar. With that gate open like it is, just about anything could get in or out with enough determination. And with the scent of fertility on the air.... any number of things could be motivated and determined enough to get past that gate. And so... something does.
As Yol'une is tending to the cows, a handful of them start mooing up a storm!
"Ah know, ah know, girls. Yer feelin' left out. Well, ah'll get to ya in a minute. Y'all know the routine... by... now....." Yol'une slowly turns around as she talks to the cows, noticing first the massive shadow over her, and now that she's turned fully around... the beast. A Minotaur had smelled the fertile cows on the air and walked right in the gate just moments after the others had left. Now he towers over the girl with a noticeable bulge threatening to tear free of what little cloth binding it has and towering over her the same. She tries to turn and make a run for it, but it is too late. The Minotaur grabs her by the leg and yanks her back, making Yol'une trip over herself and land in mud before being dragged back by the Minotaur and hoisted up for him to see. The beast hardly has the brainpower to discern what she is. The size of her rump and her chest tells him she is female at least, and with the smell of fertility and a need to breed in the air, that is all he needs to know. The simple beast fills in the blanks and assumes that Yol'une is the female giving off that wonderful aroma and decides to "help" her by fulfilling the need that he can smell to strongly around him. He takes his other meaty hand and tears Yol'une's clothes from her body, exposing her mud-caked body to him as his loincloth finally fails him and tears apart from his sheer excitement from looking at her large grayish green tits. He grabs at them and manhandles them a little, all while she struggles in his powerful grasp.
Yol'une squirms and wriggles in his grasp as best she can, feeling the mud covering her body making it possible to slip free and try again to escape whatever this monster is planning. Sure enough she gets free and makes another break for it. This time she makes it a fair bit further before she is grabbed again, this time by her midsection as the Minotaur pulls her back with a perfect lineup to get right to work. In one fell swoop, the Minotaur manages to skewer Yol'une's poor little bumpkin butt and stretch it well beyond any previously dreamt of limits. His thick bovine cock pumps into her asshole raw, forcing a grunt from the girl. It is the best she can manage. To scream would be impossible as she tries to claw her way out of the grasp of the massive beast currently stuffing her shitbox full of unwanted bovine beef. As he fucks her like a human fleshlight, the poor half-orcs belly begins to bulge with the unbearable size of the beasts cock being forced inside of her rear. Whatever she had for breakfast is surely getting mixed around inside of her as the Minotaur's cock pounds her guts into all kinds of new shapes and positions. Truly, her insides are being rearranged in ways that shouldn't be possible in any world, but her world is currently being rocked by foot after painful foot of Minotaur meat.
"Guh-huuuh... you... nasty... beast... when ah get free... ah'm gonna gut you and make you wear yer intestines as a scarf..." She struggles to hiss out to the beast between pained grunts and whimpers.
As the beast fucks deep into her asshole, he lets loose a grunt of his own. Joyful grunts of pleasure slip from his lips as he stuffs his unwilling mates tight little butt. He reaches around and plays with her breasts again as he pumps into her guts. He kneads them roughly like he is trying to milk her.
"H-huuuh... g-guh... fuck... ah ain't no fuckin' cow, you stupid bull. An' you ain't gonna get no fuckin milk from me... now get yer mitts off mah tits... get this pole outta mah ass... and let me fuckin CLOBBER YA!!!" Yol'une growls and thrashes in the Minotaur's grasp, still fighting back against her assailant as best as she can. Unfortunately for her, however, the Minotaur doesn't understand a lick of common and just takes her constant noise making and thrashing to mean she wants more. And that she needs it harder! So he does exactly what he thinks he should and starts working double time on his mate. He pounds even harder and faster, working in even deeper and deeper. Yol'une is being pushed down into the mud now, getting fucked into a big puddle of mess as her stomach bulges out wildly with each ungodly painful thrust into her.
"Guh- guh- huh- ogh- ugh- hoough--" grunt after grunt is knocked out of her now. No words can make it through the constant slapping and plapping sounds of the abuse going on behind Yol'une or the constant mooing of cows in front of her, watching from the other side of their bars.
The Minotaur is relentless with how he fucks her. He's pounding away at her with a need. And soon that need is met. After what feels like hours, that beast finally unleashes a torrential flood of scorching hot Minotaur seed gushing into Yol'une's poor abused asshole. Her newly rearranged guts are forced to endure the pain of a gallon and a half of super hot and painful Mino jizz splattering deep inside of her and coating her intestines.

After several long minutes of riding out his orgasm, the Minotaur lets his mate go and Yol'une falls from his cock with a sickening *schlooorPOP*
She lays in the mud, ass in the air, cum oozing from her gaping asshole.
"Gunna... kill... that Minotwoaaaa--" before she can even finish mumbling to herself she is lifted up again, this time sat in front of the Minotaur with her ass now in the mud, the mess plugging up the leak and instead she is now face to face with the Minotaur's disgusting cock. As if it wasn't gross enough before, now that it is fresh from her hole it is smeared with scat and cum from his previous load. Before she can even say no the beast has grabbed her face and forced her lips to part and smashes his cock against them, parting them even more and opening her mouth wide as he forces several inches of his mess-covered cock down her throat so she can clean it off. As much as Yol'une wanted to vomit the second that thing even got near her face, she can't now. With it already down her throat, there is nothing she can do. All her gagging does is serve to stroke and tease his cock with her throat muscles with each painful gag. She is forced to endure as the Minotaur fucks her face hard. Her throat is his newest obsession, and he savors toying with it. Inch after inch and soon foot after foot of cock is shoved down her throat to be cleaned and swallowed against her will. All that mess going back where it belongs. It doesn't take long for it to be "clean" compared to how it started. And not long after that he lets another load dribble out of his cock and blast down her throat. The glugging and gagging it forces from her is disgusting but nearly drowned out by the cows and the Minotaur mooing at the top of their lungs.

As he pushes her off his cock again and Yol'une falls back into the mud and cum mixed puddle, the Minotaur eyes one last prize he must take. The very thing that he believes drew him here... his new mates cunt...
As Yol'une still tries to collect herself from that last fucking, she is hoisted up again by the waist as the Minotaur lifts her up just a bit to line up with her pussy and push right past the lower lips as well. Her tight virgin cunt is speared on a solid foot of miraculously still hard Mino cock meat and she is stretched wide around him.
"Hhhoouuaaaaaaaagh!!!!" Finally, she screams at the top of her lungs. Despite how sore her throat is, the overwhelming pain of her virginity being stolen by this horrid beast finally forces a scream from her that makes the entire ranch quiet for several moments afterward. But... it is short-lived. After those moments pass, the Minotaur simply must continue his efforts. He takes that noise to be encouragement. Perhaps his mate finally came as well, and he is doing a good job. He keeps fucking her poor little cunt raw. He bottoms out in no time and fucks her like this for as long as he can. It feels better than any of the other holes did and makes him feel like he is really doing a fantastic job as Yol'une continues to scream and cry out in pain for any help that may be able to come. But nothing comes of it but more labored attention from the Minotaur ramming his cock into her cunt so deep that she can feel him stabbing and downright abusing her womb. Hours pass of ungodly torment from this beast before he simply can't hold back any longer. He moos once again, loud as can be as he climaxes the most he ever has in his life. And his screaming moos are accompanied by Yol'une absolutely shredding her vocal cords as she screeches like a banshee at not only the pain of the heat and volume of his load, but the horror of what this means. Countless bastard Minotaurs are being pumped into her womb directly as the beast fucks rape baby after rape baby into her. Her stomach swells even more with gallon after gallon after gallon of painful and unwanted seed taking root deep inside of her.
There's no good way of explaining this to the family when they come back in a few months to a whole herd of Minotaur grandbabies...