3 | Three

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl
Tonight, I don't wanna be her

-Camila

Ginevra

Mr. Stavros, the leader of the Greek Mafia.

In walked him with his wife and daughter on his side, Rhea Stavros. My brother gets up from his seat, shaking the old man's hand before taking Rheas hand in his.

He led her to the seat next to him.

My dad also gets up, giving his old time friend a hug as they both talked about something. Laughing and hand movements told me that they were talking about something funny.

Daniel and Serafina get up to greet Mrs. Stavros.

My eyes stay on the door, knowing that this wasn't the end of them. "Niccolò!" A little boy shouted once he turned the corner into the room.

"Dion!" Nicco beamed, waving the little Brunette Greek boy over to sit by him. I smile, those two were cute.

"Dion, don't run." A deep voice spoke from behind him, the tall and broad figure turning the corner and entering the room, not far behind Dion— his little brother. "Sorry." Dion corrected his speed, excitement evident in his face as he high fives Nicco before taking his seat next to him.

I turn back to the door, his buff yet lean build irritating me. Unlike his brother and sister, he had dark black hair, a neat and sleeked back undercut as his hairstyle; a loose strand dangling over his forehead.

"Ares my boy, how have you been?" My dad gave one of those hand shake hugs, patting each other on their backs.

Ugh.

"I've been well. And you?"

"Good, good. And uh, we're still good on our last conversation?" Conversation? When did those two have a conversation?

For a split second, Ares turns his head to look at me, nodding his head as he assesses my entirety. I scrunch my eyebrows, looking away. Why would they need to talk to each other?

Keeping my view on the wall across from me, I catch him taking long strides through the side of my eye towards the seat parallel to me. Great.

Bella was on his left while Dion was on his right, having a blast talking to Nicco about some sort of new self defence move that each of their trainers had taught them. Clearing his throat, he pulls out the seat before sitting down. Both our eyes lock and I mentally hit myself for even looking at him in the first place.

I sigh through my nose, deciding to look towards my dad; waiting for them to finish their catch up.

"Ciao, Bella." He tilts his head to the side, greeting my sister and she shyly waves at him; tucking her beautiful long hair behind her ear. She was blushing. No, my sister was falling for his fucking charm!

"How's school been?" He questions and she slightly turns in her seat to face him, probably to not look rude and closed off. Plus, it looked kind of awkward with him craning his neck so he could see her face. "Good. I'll be in Junior year next year." She smiles.