the begining

I woke up to find the narrator looking down at me.

"Hey you, you're finally awake" I sprang up from my bed to go to the bathroom and take a bath. After i finished taking a bath i threw my long golden blonde hair into a messy bun as i do it i could see my ocean blue orbs in the mirror. I put on a black hoodie and blue jeans and didn't wear any makeup cause im not like other girls.

"You always wear that outfit y/n do you even wash it" i could hear the narrator say. He always hated me for some reason i don't know why is it because im annoying, is it because i keep stuttering despite the fact i can speak properly, is it because im suppose to represent multiple people yet im my own entity, no its probably because he's like other people who hate me for no reason other than to make my backstory more tragic.

I head downstairs to make myself breakfast i live alone cause my parents, siblings, grandparents, cat, dog, and goldfish all died in a plane crash when i was 8 miliseconds old. I miss them all even though i couldn't see, hear, speak, or remember at that age.

After i cooked my food and ate it i went outside to walk to my new school among us dababy sussy baka high. I was so excited maybe i could finally find friends and meet my soulmate there. But the way people think about me is most likely not gonna get me any friends or a soulmate. I stopped thinking about that as i soon i reached the gates of my new school there were lots of people there but i ignored them all and took the back path cause i knew they were gonna make fun of me.

When i reached the locker area i accidentally bumped into a guy he was tall, handsome, had black hair and ruby red orbs. I looked at him with my ocean blue orbs as he pushed me against the locker.

"I am the alpha of this school despite the fact i've only been here for one day. So apologise now" he growled at me "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" he let go of me and i ran down the halls and up the stairs onto the rooftop. I sighed the last experience was normal to me as someone had tried to chuck me out a window. I looked up at the clear blue skies as i blinked my orbs i started thinking about my entire life and started singing fight song.

"Hey" i could hear a voice say as i turned around to see a guy with snow white hair, and dirt brown orbs. "I would like to tell you about how i think about your singing but im afraid if i speak the truth i would dissapoint" i looked down as many people have told me my singing sucks "you look down, i can always help if you want, i can even be your friend" he spoke "r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really, y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you w-w-w-w-w-w-w-want t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-be m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-friend" i cried no one wanted to be friends with me cause they all hate me for tragic backstory reasons that will justify my terrible behavior somewhere in the story. "Yeah i will be your friend im nox and you"

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-im y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y/n"