Touches grass

After school was done i went back to my home by foot cause i was too emo to use a vehicle like everyone else.

After i arrive home a put down my bag and sat down on the couch and started thinking about Jake bad boy emo wolf grr, he was kinda hot and i liked the way he tried to beat me up.

Just as i was day dreaming about jake the emo alpha wolf bad boy i heard scratching on the glass. it was a black cat with saffron yellow orbs that was scratching the window towards me like its trying to get to me and scratch me.

As i stared back at the cat with my ocean blue orbs i saw two people looking for something, when they looked at the cat they immediatly called it over as the cat went to them and they went back the path they took presumbly going back home.

As the two people and the cat left i countinued thinking about jake the emo alpha wolf bad boy that tired to kill me earlier this day i liked him a lot cause i needed a love interest no matter how much it didn't make sense and us having no chemistry, and him being abusive, and a criminal.

I was starting to get hungry so went to make myself some food, but accidentaly burned the food cause was too busy being emo and not like other girls.

When i was trying to care about the food i heard a window get smashed i went to the source of the sound and saw a crystal ball that was grey in color and very shiny, it seems to have broken the window that was scratched by the cat earlier.

When i touched the crystal ball it started to change color into a more black looking think and started to spin around violently and quickly, going around my house and destroying many of my things.

When it finally stopped spinning in my living room it stood extremly still not moving at all. I went to it touched it again it changed color again into a purple color and started flying a face formed on the crystal ball.

"Helloooo" it spoke to me i was quite shocked that this crystal ball is talking to me it seemed magical cause of what it just did right now. "I am a crystal ball i do not apologize for breaking most of your stuff. Now what i actually am, i am a crystal ball im a magical item? Creature? I don't know and i don't care, now for why i am here i don't know too the "author" probably sent me to help you, but im just here to  you help trip horrendously down the stairs because the two people that are always for you hates you with a burning passion, also i think my dialouge is getting to long cause just here to dump lots of information and stuff. Anyways how bout we end the chapter here i think it's getting to long mostly cause my speech, alright goodbye,"