Duel 1: Monarchs vs Lvl's

(Well this is a quite the amazing thing, someone actually chose the mystery girl. I'm actually happy about it since I was hoping, with people's curiosity can be, that people would choose her but I guess I underestimates the fan favouritism of Serena.

So while we writers wouldn't normally do this, I'm going to make an exception and put both Serena AND the mystery girl in as lover's for my O.C.

And if people are wondering why, it's because of many times she's been chosen to be the love interest. It's sorta like how a stale comedian's act would go: you already know all the punchlines... so it understandably gets pretty unfunny after a while.

So, as you can imagine, I wanted to put a spin on it and see if people wanted to see a different approach but, eh, I can't control who you choose. Only accept but I digress: let's get this thing rolling.

But not before keeping my promise to you all. The Mysterious Girl IS:

BLAIR FLANNIGAN!

Didn't see that coming did you? But anyway, it's now time to begin.)
_______________________________________

(Yupi P.O.V)

The began as any other for me, Yupi Muto, getting teased for my name, being told that lvl monsters suck and that there's no one in the universe that uses them any more. Yet I would always prove them wrong by beating them in a duel with them.

Things were pretty bland for me, until a random Truck came out of nowhere and killed me, what a way to go out. I can already see my plaque right now, 'Here lies Yupi Muto: death by stupid and irresponsible Truck driver'. Which brought me to where I am now. Sitting in a chair, in a black void, looking at a very beautiful girl sitting in the second one in front of me.

"Hello, I am Eris and I'm sad to say that youu kinda... died during that accident." Eris told me as if I didn't figure it out already it out.

"I... kinda figured with how I got hit by Truck of all things." I mentioned with a sweatdrop as I kinda already knew this.

Eris nods "I kinda figured you knew but that doesn't mean we can't give you a new chance at life." as she raised her hand to me "Just take my hand and I'll send to a new world, but know that, when you do, you'll never be able to return to your old one. Do you accept."

I nod before her hand "And while I'm at it, I'll be gifting you a new lvl monster and spell card. One's only you will be able to use. Now enjoy your new home and help them with this new power!" as a portal opened beneath me and sent me to my new life.
_______________________________________

(Meanwhile in the Standard Dimension.)
_______________________________________

(Yuya P.O.V)

"AAAHHH!!!" I screamed as I just avoided another one of Yuzu's swings from her fan. Each time was worse than the last but this time: I was sure to get hurt the worst this time around.

"YYYYYUUUUUUYYYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!" I turned to see her closely catching up to me with a look of an actual demon on her face and it was terrifying.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" my fear intensified before I began running faster away from her.
_______________________________________

(3rd P.O.V)

The kids and Sora could do nothing but watch Yuzu chase Yuya with look of feminine fury as he just ran faster than ever before.

Tate, Allie and Frederick, watching this mayhem, began to say "(Tate) Well can't really defend Yuya here, he messed up bad..." "(Allie with her cheeks puffed out in anger as well) He brought this upon himself, he doesn't deserve her mercy." "(Frederick) Ja, he REALLY messed up this time. Gives me the bad Goosepickles." as Yuzu now began to chase him down to the riverbank.