Morning

(This is kinda like a story, but like, idk. Just so you know the reason I'm posting these so fast is because I have all of these poem saved into google docs from recently/awhile ago. This one in particular is from awhile ago so it's not my BEST writing :) )

My body felt tired and relaxed. I felt calm in the presence of my empty room as I listened to the soft wind blowing outside my window, making the quietest but loudest sound, for it was all I could hear. My feet softly touched the wooden floor and I walked out of my room, I looked left, then right, all I saw was an empty house. No person could be seen. I quietly trot down the stairs, my hair moving ever so slightly to the rhythm of my steps. I stare down into the living room and I find my father laying on the couch snoring quietly. I look around and walk into my kitchen finding my cat eating her morning meal. Upon watching this, I hear my stomach growl at me, I look in the cupboards and find nothing, I look on the counters and find some cereal and my stomach growls again, I grab my bowl and pour the dry cereal into my clean white bowl, nearly filling it to the top. I grab the bowl off the table and open the fridge, cold air blows into my face slightly and I grab out the milk, my hands cold as I hold it. I pour the milk into my dry cereal and the white liquid covers my cereal just the right amount. I smile and grab a metal spoon from the drawer where we hold our silverware and put the spoon into my bowl, the weight of the spoon making the milk move closer to the bowl's rim. I sit down and slowly enjoy my meal, and the beast in my stomach calms itself and I think about the day ahead of me, sighing quietly to myself.