Sickening Breakout

A few people were outside a prison and were setting up something. They ran from the wall and waited for the beeping. The beeping started going and got faster until there was an explosion. The bomb had exploded. A man with a crack in his head over his left eye saw it and ran for it. "Keep moving!" The guards said to other prisoners. A few of the other prisoners that tried escaping got shot, but the wounded man escaped.
"There we go." He said.
"We finally got you out, Mac." One of them said.
"I'm glad you guys got me out of there. Now, lets find a way to find our spider friend."

Back in the prison, some of the guards got together. "Alert the police that MacDonald Gargan has escaped.

Mac arrived to a bunker and turned on a light. "Okay. So all we know is he wears red and blue."
"He also has a Stark nanotech suit. He got it during that invasion a few years ago." One of Mac's henchmen said.
"Okay, no big deal. We just build a suit similar to it to kill him." Mac suggested, smiling.
"That may be difficult. Where do we even look for materials like that?" A henchman asked.
"Well we've been collecting some metallic material similar to Vulture's suit, so we use that for your suit, Mac." Another said.
"Lets not forget about our other problem, where we can find our spider friend." Mac then looked at his old TV and turned it on to meet the screen with Jameson.
"MacDonald Gargon has escaped. Its known that he and The Vulture were friends, and now that Gargon's free, he could be going after Spider-Man. Peter Parker, where are you?" Jameson said. Mac smiled as he stared at the TV. "We got his identity."

Okay so this chapter was pretty "Meh" from the writers POV mainly because i wanted to make Mac the villain. I want most of this story to be Peter and Wanda working their relationship out.