The Witch's Wrath!

Wanda knocked on Peter's apartment door. "Peter! Peter, open up!" Wanda yelled.
"Your girlfriend's here. Stay quiet!" She heard very faintly. Wanda put a little strength into it and kicks the door open. She was met with seeing Peter being held by Scorpion. "Let go of him, you son of a b--" One of his henchmen grabbed rope and threw it around her. Wanda used her power to throw them across the room. Her hands glowed. "Wanda, run!" Peter told her.
"No! I'm not gonna lose something else! I'm not gonna let him take another thing from me." Wanda said her words in a cold, dark voice as her eyes glowed red. She had Peter in her power and threw him away from Scorpion. She used her powers to get Scorpion to a wall and destroy his armor. He shot his tail at her, making her stop. Peter shot his web fluid at the Scorpion and got him trapped. He pulled his helmet off. He then heard Jameson on the TV.
"Mac Gargan is still on the loose. If anyone has a definite location on where he could be, call us or 9-1-1." A picture of Mac Gargan was shown on TV. Peter quickly matched the faces and put two and two together. Scorpion's henchmen went to attack Peter and Wanda. Peter used his webs to disarm them and Wanda used her energy blasts to knock them out. Mac grabbed a gun and aimed for Peter. Wanda threw an energy blast at him and disarmed him. She put him to the ground and forcefully punched him. She gave punches at Mac's face multiple times, each one stronger than the last. The mark above Mac's face was gushing open. She grabbed him and flew out the window. "Wanda!" Peter yelled. He followed Wanda out the window.

On the roof of the apartment, Wanda tossed Mac to the ground. She stomped his face in making blood gash from his face again. Mac had to keep the eye where his scar was closed. "Please...!" He tried to say. Wanda grabbed him and uppercutted him harshly. "You won't take him from me." Wanda said. Her eyes glowed red again and she was about to use her powers to tear him in half. "Wanda!" Peter yelled. Wanda turned around and saw him. "Wanda! Don't kill him!" Peter told her.
"He's a dangerous man, Peter. I won't let him hurt you." Wanda said back to him.
"He can barely see out his left eye, his eye gash is wide open, his suit is destroyed. Put him down, Wanda." Peter said to her. She looked at him. She realized she had done a huge number of damage to him. She nearly killed him, and she knew heroes don't do that. She knew she didn't need to do this. She released him from her power and he crawled backwards in fear. He slipped off the edge. Peter and Wanda ran to grab him. He yanked his wrist from Wanda's hand and punched Peter in the face. Instead of letting go, Peter was pulled down with him. "No!!" Wanda yelled. She dove from the roof. She grabbed his arm. Peter had let go of Mac, and Mac fell to his death. "Oh god..." Peter whispered. They got to the ground. "Are you okay?" Wanda asked. Peter looked at Mac's body in shock. "Hey." Peter looked at Wanda. "Yeah. I'm okay. Are you okay?" Peter asked her. This time, Wanda kissed Peter. The two kissed, both of them trying to forget what happened.

"We have news on MacDonald Gargan!" Jameson announced on The Daily Bugle. "He has been killed on a college campus, and the one Peter Parker is on! However, we have a witness, the Scarlet Witch, and Peter Parker himself that can tell us more of how Mac had supposedly jumped to his death." Wanda was in front of a microphone. "After a bit of a beatdown in their fight, Mac had fell off the edge of the apartment." Wanda said.
"I tried to save him, to spare his life and get him back in prison, but I couldn't. He fell off the edge." Peter said in front of a mic. There was then footage of Mac's henchmen being brought into a cop car. "A lot of presumed henchmen of Gargan were arrested at the scene. As far as we know, this story of MacDonald Gargan is over. Thank you, Peter Parker and Wanda Maximoff!" Jameson exclaimed.

Peter and Wanda were eating lunch together. They were eating shawarma. They had tried to forget about what happened. "So, are we uhh...are we official?" Peter asked. Wanda swallowed her food. "So uhh...I...yeah. Yeah, i think so. I mean...you know what, what the hell? Yes." Wanda said. The two kissed. Peter pulled away for a second. "Did I get lettuce in my mouth?" He asked. Wanda smiled and laughed. The two continued their kiss.

Okay, so this is where SpiderWitch ends. I personally liked writing it, and I hope you enjoyed it just as much.