Chapter-15 Random fun

She takes a pause, looks at us and then proceeds in our direction. Don't know what she was doing in washroom since forty minutes. I shouldn't even think about what she does in washroom but her hairs, her hairs are bit dry now and I noticed today that the hairs which barely reached below her ears are now till her neck, they're dark brown, some shades darker than whiskey. Now that they are dry, I can see them moving on her face every now and then, with each step she's taking, it's like everything she wears, everything she have, is the peak version of it's kind, complimenting her so nicely.

Turning to the screen,I am not looking at her but I can feel her so well, she's smelling like the soap I use and not to mension how incredibly beautiful she's looking in the shirt. I feel the couch beside me shifting, turning to her my eyes meets her gaze, suddenly she turns to look at the television.

All four boys are sitting down on the carpet, Arya and I am on the couch. We have enough space on couch for more than ten people but who can win a debate with Emir on the topic of sitting closely. Now they are so close to me, the closure is Arya. She's not even looking in my direction and I am staring like an idiot.

Emir, Noah, Darsh and Liam all turns their faces one eighty degree back to us just for giving that playful smirk. Annoying, mischievous but enjoyable.
"Which movie, Arya ?" they asks, Arya's lips moves, I can't even hear what she's saying, I just stare at her.

Suddenly I regret touching all other girls, I regret kissing them, fucking them, everything I did, cause inspite of the fact that Arya tried to kill me, inspite the fact that she killed twenty people in a night and she can fight all of my teammates right here, I'm getting feelings for her, it's not her fault, what else a mafia do, suffer and make others suffer.

There's a part of me shouting that she deserves the purest form of love, she deserves to be with someone good for her. For the cruelty of locking her for weeks, I deserves something much worse then that. Ever since she was here the first day, i never knew i will carve so much for her voice, like am carving right now. I just wants to sit next to her and listen everything she's saying like this because she's beautiful, because she's strong, because she surprises me everytime and because she exists...her existence is a valid reason for everything i'm thinking about her since days.

"Which movie Arvin ?" Noah shakes my legs crazily and i turns to him. "How will I know ? I only watch movies with you guys, I don't know any movie other then the ones we had watched earlier" Noah shakes his head "Go stare at Arya then, you're better at that" he turns to the other side, I turn to look at Arya again. This time she's looking at me back, now i want to divert my gaze, not because she's smiling so beautifully but because i'm embarrassed. She turns to the television again when Darsh shouts that he got a movie. My gaze goes down to her arms then her legs, our knees are touching, she puts her legs attached, she's feeling my gaze, she's also breathing rapidly and blushing, maybe. Her hands are on her thighs, softly fisting the shirt, at this moment she seems small, smaller then what she looked while the fight, I had really forgot how tall she's since i kept her locked "Men in black international" she says to me, pointing at the screen "Men and Women" I correct her and she smiles, I smile too.

"Don't you dare fucking tryna become hemsworth" Emir throws three fists full of popcorn on my face. I pick one of it and throw it back on Emir, then pick one and eat it, before i get to others, Arya picks one from my thighs and eats it too. God,how I can feel myself so hard against this pant when all she did is picking up a popcorn, i'm still wearing the suit I left in. What is this heat for.

They're watching the movie and i am watching her. My gaze every now and then moves to her when she takes the popcorn from my hairs and shoulders and now even from the sleeves of the suit. I never knew popcorns can stuck at so many places, till the date.

She smirks leaning onto my chest and taking a popcorn from my collar, it was stuck somewhere on the top button of the shirt, I look down at her but she don't even flinch being so close to me, her warm breathe flinched me. She moves back and I release a breath which i never knew i was holding, turning to the other side I adjust my fucked of heart she's playing with.
The popcorns on me are about to end. She searches for more and takes one from my pant again...this is fucking torture, a torture I never wants to end.

I know i can bring a box of popcorn from dining table and give it to Arya but ... I'm addicted to the torture and wants to be tortured more.

I shake my leg and hit Emir, he turns to me and smirks "I know why " he says and throws more popcorn at me. Arya is laughing on other side, I smile too. Seriously this is so ridiculously stupid.

She again starts picking up the popcorn from me and I do it too. The movie continues calmly like that. After an hour she leans her head on back of the couch, barely awake. I look at her and see her lips moving, actually she's speaking loud with the boys but i'm just trying to read her lips for no reason, or maybe for so many reasons "Chris hemsworth is so hot" she says. Her chest is moving up and down as she yawns but continues to stare at the screen. She enjoys it, movies and all.

In all of the little things i know about her, this is the most realistic detail till the date, she likes looking out at the clouds, she eats everything, she have a small light brown freckle on her right ear, she presses her lips a little - barely a pout before choosing the next word to speak, the tips of her ears turns red when she's angry, her cheeks turns pink everytime i go close to her except for the first few days, she smells so beautiful after bath, the first day was the exception, she thanks me for food, her eyes are damn of a shining sapphire blue...and she likes movies, her favourite pizza flavour is corn and cheese, I don't even know what these details will do but I know them.

Her head lowers to my shoulder - eyes closed, hands still fisting the hem of the shirt. Mafia - cute - irony, I have no better ways to define her. I tilt my head a little on other side to give her more space, it's not enough. I take few breaths to calm my heartbeat or she will wake up just by the drumming of my chest. I raise my hand and shift my shoulder back so she simply shifts on my hand, slowly i move my hand down to make her lean on my lap. I don't know why i want the death of me in such a delicious way, i'm hard, so hard and can't even do anything about it.

Her eyes are calm and beautiful, I don't see much scar on her legs as i shift them up straight on the couch, the shirt shifts up. Pulling my coat off, i cover her legs, i can't take this. Noah is sleeping on my foot. Darsh, Liam and Emir are lying on the carpet, like dead bodies. The post credit scene in the movie is going on, i take the remote and play a song on mute just to read the lyrics, moving strands of hairs from Arya's face, she's now facing my stomach, her hand is holding my waist.

I take my phone out carefully to check the time. It's 2 A.M, I should sleep, opening the notes app, I make a note. "Tomorrow's plan", it takes fifteen minutes to decide the events, then i keep it aside and lean back on the couch, closing my eyes too.

__________________________________

Hey peas !!
As I told you guys that I will not update until I get some vote but RiyaTaleja asked me , so here I am with another update.

Don't forget to comment and Vote
~Do-gooder