2.

"no, i never fell in love until i looked into your eyes

"no, i never fell in love until i looked into your eyes. first time blushing i ain't even gon' lie. four rounds in leaving bruises on your thighs, you the only bitch could make me spin off on the guys."

NOT PROOF READ BABES

OMNISCIENT' POV:

KEHLANI looked around the cafeteria, eyes scanning over groups of people in hopes to find Liyah. It was currently 5 minutes into lunch break and Kehlani had been yet to find her missing friend.

she checked the washrooms, the back of the school and under the staircase: those were places Liyah would usually be when she wasn't in class, and Kehlani found no trace of her. she had tried to call her a few times as well, still, no response.

so eventually kehlani decided she must've been at home, sick, and though she was upset that Liyah hadn't given her a warning beforehand, she wasn't necessarily mad at the girl.

she stood in line with her tray, waiting to be served by the lunch ladies behind the counter. once she had her plate, she made her way over to the tables where all the grade 11's usually sat together and found her other friend, Anita, sitting beside her brother, Malik.

Anita was the first to notice her and she cut off malik mid sentence to gesture Kehlani to sit by her, which Kehlani gladly did.

"hey hun," Anita said, side hugging Kehlani as she sat down. Kehlani smiled, "hey Annie."
Malik rolled his eyes, groaning loud in annoyance. "shouldn't you be with your fellow freshman?" he sneered. kehlani flipped him off. "liyah isn't here today and she's my only freshman friend, so fuck off." she spat back.
malik kissed his teeth, jabbing his fork into the tough meatloaf served by the lunch ladies and stuffing it in his mouth.

Anita brushed off his antics, turning and talking to Kehlani. "what's up with Liyah? why isn't she here?" she asked, brushing a strand of hair from Kehlani's face. Kehlani shrugged, eating some mashed potatoes from her tray. "i think she's sick or something, i don't know she didn't message me." she replied.

Anita nodded slowly before turning back and talking to Malik again, Kehlani watching the two flirt made her crack a smile.

they obviously liked each other and it was only a matter of time before they got together. Kehlani continued to eat her food until she heard a notification ring from her phone, with her eyebrows furrowed she pulled it out of her pocket and looked down.

LI WIFEY😍💍
1 MESSAGE NOTIFICATION

Kehlani clicked on the notification, leaning her head on Anitas shoulder as she read over the message.