4.

"i wanna give you better, baby it's whatever

"i wanna give you better, baby it's whatever. somebody gotta step up, i'm that somebody, so i'm next up."

not proofread guys...♥️

OMNISCIENT POV:

KEHLANI AWOKE with a yawn, flipping her messy bed hair to the side as her eyes fluttered open and began to adjust to the morning light beaming through the blinds of her large bedroom windows.

she stretched her arm out, jumping up when her backhand landed on a pair of lips. she slowly turned, her eyes landing on a familiar sleeping figure.

notti osama laid under her blankets, flat on his back facing upward with his hands sprawled out on his sides.

his lips were parted, soft snores erupting from his throat.

kehlani noticed he was shirtless and felt a pool of anxiety wash over her, quickly fading when she pulled down the blanket and seen she was fully dressed(still wearing her outfit from yesterday)

she sighed in relief, still wondering how the fuck notti got in her bed; though she wasn't complaining at all. she laid down on her side, facing notti's sleeping body.

her lips twitched upward into a smile, feeling an odd comfort having notti asleep beside her. she watched him sleep for a little, taking in all the little features of his face.

she lifted her hand, bringing it up to his hair. she toyed with one of his braids, watching as he shuffled lightly before his eyes slowly opened. the two made eye contact, both smiling widely.

"good morning, ma." notti said, his voice low and raspy. "how you sleep?"
kehlani let go of his braid, letting her hand drop onto his pillow. "i slept good," she replied, "did you?"

notti nodded, his smile growing wider. "i slept amazing, especially cuz i was in your bed."
kehlani rolled her eyes, blushing a little bit.

notti grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers as he rubbed circles on her thumb; still staring into her pretty brown eyes.

kehlani scooted closer to him, her chest soon touching his as their faces inched closer to one another.
kehlani's eyes began to close, feeling notti's body warmth as she moved her lips closer to his. her lips brushed against notti's, almost creating a kiss before her door was rudely slammed open.

"kehlani, yo-," malik froze in the door way, jaw dropping to the floor as his eyes flicked between his sister and his friend laying in the same bed. he began to smirk, nodding his head slowly.