5.

"i love her curves but what's more preferred is the way she articulates words

"i love her curves but what's more preferred is the way she articulates words."

OMNISCIENT POV:

NOTTI looked at kehlani with eyes full of love, a wide smile resting on his face as he watched her laugh at a joke dd had made.

the whole world around him seemed to fade away and his one focus was her. she was his only priority.

her smile, her laugh, her lips, her hair and her eyes. every little thing about her notti found perfect, if anything more than perfect.

they had spent the past hour at the mall, notti kehlani dd and liyah, and notti had bought kehlani everything she laid her eyes on.

she had about 4 bags full of clothes and a bag from footlocker with jordan 3's inside.

it was crazy how much notti had spent on a girl that wasn't even his girlfriend, a girl that claimed she hated him less than a week ago. but here he was, doing it proudly.

"yo, e." dd waved his hand in nottis face, snapping him out of his love trance.

'e' was a nickname dd had been calling him since they were young, the short version to his government name, Ethan.

notti nodded in acknowledgment, forcing himself to look away from the beauty sitting across from him.

"yeah — yeah, what's up?" he said, looking over at dd who sat beside him fucking up a chicken burger.

dd chewed and swallowed, taking a moment before speaking once more. "you want the rest of my waffle fries?" he asked. notti grinned, nodding his head reluctantly.

dd handed him the waffle fries, finishing up his burger before crumbling up the wrapper and tossing it into the garbage bin behind him.
"liyah, we still going to Sephora?" dd asked the dark skinned girl sat across from him.

liyah quickly nodded, a wide smile spread across her face. "yeah we going." she replied. her and dd got out of their seats, both looking at notti and kehlani.

"you guys coming?" dd questioned, glancing down at his watch.
notti shook his head. "nah." he said, "me and kehlani gon check out some other stores."

dd nodded, leaning down and picking up liyahs shopping bags before the two walked off in the direction of Sephora.

"so," kehlani cleared her throat. "where are we going?"
notti stuffed a few waffle fries in his mouth, shrugging his shoulders.