Dauntless Love 1

Hello everyone, here I am with a new ss.

The ss starts from the scene when Batra Sir finds Param.

Here, when Sanjana and Batra Sir found Param, he was unconscious. Sanju had taken him to the hospital immediately and Batra Sir along with Monami and Faizi reached there.

Unlike the show, the revelation about Karan's demise happened at the Ekta Cultural Programme itself after Charu was taken into custody. Everyone were shattered at that news. But before Monami and Faizi could console anyone, Batra Sir informed them about Param and so the trio left for hospital. They called Barkha on their way to hospital and asked her to come to hospital, but didn't reveal the reason.

Like in all my stories, Param will be positive.

Thats enough of background information, now lets start with the ss...

。◕‿◕。。◕‿◕。。◕‿◕。。◕‿◕。。◕‿◕。。◕‿◕。。◕‿

The scene starts from the hospital, where a shocked and worried Sanju is sitting on a chair outside an ICU. Ustaad ji is pacing from one end to another infront of the ICU gate, confusion and distress written across his face.

Sanjana was lost in her thoughts. She was getting flashes of their last mission with Param. She still remember how she and Faizi were waiting at a distance giving cover and acting as backup to PaRan when a broken Karan with emotionless face came to them with all the captivated kids, who were way too shocked and frightened but were otherwise quite sound and unharmed. What caught their attention was the bullet wound on Karan's right arm. His hands were all bloody but his face didn't show any sign of pain or discomfort. What shocked them even more was the fact that his talkative eyes too had turned blank and cold. As soon as he handed over the kids to them, he took in a deep breath and ran back into the factory.

She still remembers how she and Faizi had followed him. How when they entered, they found him shooting at all the terrorists inside without any cover. He even got shot in his abdomen but didn't stop. He kept killing all of the remaining terrorists and kept going forward more and more. They too joined him but soon at a point they stopped when they saw Karan falling down unconscious when a bullet went past his chest. Faizi then carried him out while she was giving him a cover. As soon as they left the place, the factory blasted.

She then got flashes of their frantic search for Param. How he was declared dead, how since then Karan kept punishing himself, how they lost both Karan and Param together, how a few days before, they lost Karan in a similar blast that too when they just started getting back their old Karam, how today when she thought that finally she will nab the boss of PRF and avenge her sirji's murder, she found Param.

At first they lost Param physically and Karan emotionally, then when they got back Karan emotionally due to Monami, they lost Karan too and now when they thought nothing worse can happen, they found Param back. Yes they should be happy but how? Param's condition was so bad that they don't know whether he will be able to make it or not? What if they looses him? Yes it would be terrible but if he is saved, it would be worst because then, they will have to see Param mourning for Karan. Having seen Karan's breakdown, they couldn't imagine to bring themselves up to handle Param. Both brothers are not just eachother's life but everything. None could manage to breathe without the other and they have experienced it themselves.

Her thoughts were broken by a panting Faizi asking the receptionist about the way to ICU. She turned that side and waved at him drawing his attention towards her. Without wasting a second, Faizi, Monami and Batra Sir were there.

BS: Sanjana Param tumhe kahan mila? Aur abhi uski condition kaisi hai?

Before Sanjana can answer, doctor came out from the ward. Everyone shifted their attention to him. Monami was the one to ask..