Prologue: Idiots all of you

Author: Before we get into the story, I want to explain some of the magic Izuku will be using.

So after sone consideration, Izuku will be using two types of magic: Wand magic from the Harry Potter series (yes, I like HP sue me) and the magic system from Overlord as Wandless magic.

Wand Magic would be taught to him by the journal he gets (ya'll know which one I mean)

Wandless Magic would be taught by Izuku reading it in the ornate book he gets.

I know this seems a little rough but that's all I can really give out without going too in depth and spoiling the story.

__________________________

Izuku ignored the banging at his door, the teenager idly writing in the black leather bound journal he had since he was a toddler.

He was eating a bowl of instant ramen, slurping silently as he briefly looked at the door of his bedroom, someone banging against it

He was eating a bowl of instant ramen, slurping silently as he briefly looked at the door of his bedroom, someone banging against it. For god's sake, those idiots truly are trying his patience. He set his half-empty bowl down and set his ink pen between the pages of his journal. He stood up, walking towards the door and opening it.

Izuku: What?

He asked sharply. In front of him were possibly the more annoying people he's had the displeasure of meeting. There was his 'sister' Izumi, her friend (and his disdain manifested) Katsuki Bakugou and the stoic asshat Shoto Todoroki.

Izumi: Deku-

Izuku: My name is Izuku, it illiterate fuck. Now. What. Do. You. Want!?

Izuku snapped sharply, causing the girl to take a step back, flinching at his tone. Katsuki growled and stepped forward.

Katsuki: Fuckin' get out here so we can beat your ass, worthless De-

Izuku's eyes sharpened their glare before he flung his door open. Before any of them could react, he pulled the wand he made out and pointed it at the rabid dog's chest.

Izuku: Flipendo Duo!

Author: The Flipendo Jinx is a knockback spell in Harry Potter. Flipendo Duo is a stronger version of it.

A powerful burst of blue shot out from the tip of his wand, the impact and power behind the spell was clear. Katsuki was practically flattened against the wall that was across from his bedroom, the force caused the foundation of the house to tremble slightly.

Izumi and Shoto were shocked at the retaliation Izuku portrayed, the teen glared down at the three his nose scrunched as if he were staring at a pile of vile filth.

Izuku: I said, my name is Izuku. If you can't even muster the mere smidge of brain cells you have to commit that to memory, I fear for your future.

Katsuki peeled himself off the wall, his hand gripping his chest as the pain he felt was unreal. His eyes were bloodshot as he stared at his attacker.