Chapter 1: Erasing vermin

Tom was busying himself in the kitchen of his and Izuku's newly moved in apartment. Heh, he still couldn't believe thinking those words and them being true. He sighed, catching the attention of his student.

Izuku: That was quite a sigh, something on your mind Tom?

Izuku inquired, setting down the dessert paste he was making. Izuku had an apron on, a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his hair covered by a bright yellow bandana. He was currently making a mochi-dough to steam for later.

Tom: Just simply revelling in some past memories. I had never attempted to cook my own food before. Thinking back, I was never once allowed in the kitchens, house elves claimed it as 'their territory'.

Izuku: Possibly didn't want someone interrupting their cooking. I mean, you can be quite distracting.

Izuku quips with a smile before his hands went back to working on the mochi paste, adding some mulberry flavouring to it. He then saw a cloud of white in front of him, causing him to blink.

He slowly turned his head to face his teacher, eyes narrowing as his face now had splotches of flour on it.

Tom: You mean, like that?

Tom replies, his handsome face now donning a smile that showed some teeth. Izuku merely huffs and used a sleeve to wipe the flour off.

Izuku: You are lucky you're my teacher.

Tom: I believe I am.

Tom replies, leaning over and gently placing a chaste kiss to the bluenette's temple.

Izuku smiled at the act of affection. He took his freshly prepped mochi and took it to a steamer.

He placed the colour tinged desserts into the bamboo steamer and covered it up, setting it a top of a pot and setting it to high

He placed the colour tinged desserts into the bamboo steamer and covered it up, setting it a top of a pot and setting it to high. As those mochi steam, Izuku took the time to actually glance out to the restaurant they own.

 As those mochi steam, Izuku took the time to actually glance out to the restaurant they own

It wasn't overly grand nor high class but it was there's to do as they wish. Izuku had also been working on securing the place, protection against violence (of the none magic variety) and a complex system of charms to only allow high moral/decent people to both see and enter the establishment.