Prologue

The full moon cast over the lake the ripples glisten as a set of paws run through the water. Subtle splashes are heard as the paws race across the lake, a pitch black coat beings to glisten like the lake itself. Shimmering, it's majestic looking. Graceful. The eyes on the creature are deep green, a green you see on the forest and it's trees. The green you see on the grassy fields, and the green that only the "True Alpha" held.

He makes it to the shore and as soon as his paws touch he shifts back into a human. Athletic figure, chiseled chin, jaw so sharp it could cut you, beautiful Roman nose, light pink pillow lips, his abs defined, biceps bulging, and hands veiny. He shakes his body and water droplets fly off shining, his hair long and the ends curly. It sits on his shoulder soaked and dripping, he walks forward to a cave as he descends into it grows darker.

Reaching the back theirs a beautiful boy with blue eyes holding a sleeping baby next to a small lamp light, and two other babies lay in a basket next to the lamp. The boy looked up at the long haired man and smiles as he offers their child to the standing man, taking the child it cooes. Eyes opening and cheeks rosey, the child's eyes were green, green like the man looking down at it, the child smiles and the man kisses it's head. This child and the others was the future of this world and the many others that come after it ended.