Ball

(The story will proceed from Louis and Harry's perspective, along with others in the story)

Louis POV
The end of the week came faster than expected. After the my encounter with the strange alpha in the forest, I went back to that place night after night until the end of week and nothing. He never showed up again. Our families home was a mess, maids running around the tailor and her team were stressing trying to get us all ready for the ball. Every Tomlinson sibling had a dress tailored directly to them and their personality. I was the oldest so obviously my outfit would be done first, in previous years I've gone with a suit or jumpsuit. This year I wanted to go with something more feminine but yet something with masculinity, to show off my feminine personality but also give reminder that no matter how beautiful I am. I am a boy.

"Master Louis, please step forward. We have to do your measurements one more time to make sure nothing has changed" the tailors assistant says as I step up in front of the mirror, she wraps the measurement rope around my waist and taking my measurements. I notice it was a little further than what it was the first time she took my measurements.

"Your 2.54 and half centimeters bigger than when we first took your measurements. Is your heat coming up soon?"

"Yeah it is, I must be bloated. It won't be a problem for the outfit will it?"

She shakes her head. "No not at all sir" she says to me calmly.

Time starts to fly really as me and my siblings get undressed and dressed into our outfits for the ball, none of us had seen one another's dresses so it would be a surprise to finally have the reveal done. We all got dressed in a separate part of the room with a different members of staff and the team helping us, Chloe and Zoey were ready first. They didn't have a lot of preparation to be done since the night wasn't about them.

They step out from behind the dress divider and the two were smiling holding hands with one another. They looked adorable with matching white dresses and their hair in twin pig tails.

"Oh look at my adorable little pups. So gorgeous the both of you" my mother walks up to them in her dress, with her hair done, her makeup and her accessories. She brings Chloe and Zoey into a huge embrace and kiss the both of their foreheads leaving a red lipstick mark on the tops of their head. Scrunching up their face they wipe the lipstick off.

 Scrunching up their face they wipe the lipstick off

(Chloe and Zoeys matching dresses)