Alpha

"mmm~yes Harry faster!"

Feminine moans are heard throughout the room, the bed creaks, and the headboard slams against the wall. Taylor is seen riding Harry in his bed, the two are having sex.

"I'm about to cum baby~," Taylor says as she flips her hair and leans in slamming her lips on Harry's.

As the blonde climaxed she let out a sigh of relief and got off on top of Harry and set on the side of his bed.

"As usual Harry Styles, you are the best," the blonde says as she begins getting dressed.

Harry hums as he takes off the empty condom throwing it away, he didn't get to finish, He couldn't finish with Taylor anyway.

Taylor grabs her purse and leans down kissing Harry's forehead; "I gotta go now, I love you Harry" she says as she's about to exit the room. "Oh, one more thing! Tomorrow I scheduled a suit fitting for you and your friends for that masquerade ball we are attending on Friday, so don't miss it." She points her perfectly manicured finger at Harry before exiting completely.

Rolling his eyes he picks up his phone from the nightstand and looks up some porn. Taylor didn't know but Harry has been pretending to climax with her. He wasn't interested in Taylor, he's told his parents repeatedly and he's convinced that he's made it as obvious as possible to Taylor that he wasn't interested but she hasn't picked up yet.

He takes out his penis and squirts some lotion into his hand, pumping himself and moving his hand up and down Harry finishes himself.

Cleaning himself and getting dressed he washes his hands and he steps out of his room to find his sister going into hers with another unfortunate male. Everyone in Harry's family except for his mother was an Alpha, it was the dominant gene in the family.

"That poor sucker...I almost feel bad for him," Harry shrugs going down the steps and into the kitchen. Sitting down at the island he finds himself in front of the head maid of his household preparing the family's dinner for tonight.

"Trying to spoil your appetite yet again young master Styles?" The older woman asked as she turns to him with a mixing bowl and a whisk.

"I smelled your cooking all the way upstairs and knew I had to come down here and get a snack," Harry cheekily says to the woman.

She just shakes her head and grabs a saucer and places a dinner roll on the plate for Harry and he smiles devouring it. This older women had worked for Harry and his family for a long time, she was first placed in service of the Styles family back when Harrys grandfather was the Alpha in charge.

She's been with the family ever since, watching Harry's father grow up and get married, and now watching his kids grow up and eventually get married.

During the moment when Harry was recalling a middle aged women walked into the kitchen with a tray of dishes, Harry jumped up off the stool to go help her by taking the tray stacked with many dishes.

"Here Lou let me help you" Harry says taking the dishes immediately and placing them in the sink.

The blonde smiles and wipes her forehead, "Thank you Harry, your such a gentlemen,"

This women was Harry's nurse or his nanny. She's taken care of him since his birth, Harry sees her more of like this mother than his real mother. He loves his mother Anne, but he holds more of a connection with Lou.

"You've grown so much too, I remember like it was just yesterday I was raising my boob to feed you" she says running her hands through her hair and going over to the sink to wash the dishes.