004- Sick?

BAKUGO'S POV
I get back to the dorms and I am thinking about the reason why Aizawa Sensei asked deku to stay behind, I accept I am worried about the nerd. After our fight, we have become like we used to be in the past.

I heard those extras are watching a movie, might as well watch a little. I change and meet up with them in front of the TV and find a comfy spot on the couch.

In all the bickering we hear the front door open but I don't bother, well that's until I hear Sero talking to the nerd. Turns out he is trying to get deku to join us all, he just nods and heads straight for the stairs.

"Hey, is it just me or do you think Midoriya looks pale", Sero says as he sits down next to us.

"Yeah, he did look off today, think he's sick?" Pink cheeks added.

It's been a while deku fell ill, that would make a lot of sense.

"I am sure he will look really cute, we'll have to take care of him, it might not be a bad idea if he is" Mina says jumping around and many of them agreed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? HAVE YOU SEEN HIM WHEN HE SICK?" They have no idea how wrong they are.

"Woah, bakubro chill, I'm sure she was just joking, by the way, how is Midobro when he is sick? I don't remember ever seeing him sick", kirishima ponders.

"And believe me, you don't want to see him sick", is my only answer. No longer interested in the movie, I walk to the kitchen to cook up something to eat.

Tch! These extras don't know how much pain deku will be in, now that I think about it maybe he IS sick, no, I don't want that. I meet half and half bastard in the kitchen, we make small talk while I wow him with my culinary skills. My mind keeps drifting to the nerd, I hope he is okay.

Speak of the devil, deku just walked into the kitchen and lazily grabs a sit on the counter next to Todoroki. He picks the glass of water on the table and drinks slowly, closing his eyes and opening them.

DEKU'S POV
When I get back to the living room, everyone had started watching, a horror movie I think? I am kinda surprised kacchan and Todoroki aren't here because I know kacchan lives for horror and Todoroki, since he didn't watch movies as a child he watches anything he can.

I flop on the couch nearest to the wall and try to understand what they were all engrossed in but to no avail. My whole body feels like it's on fire, the drug must have started taking effect. I suddenly feel dizzy, my breathing becoming laboured by the minute and I consider going back to bed, I mean they wouldn't notice right?

A break is what I need, I'd be damned if I say I have the slightest clue what the movie is about. Maybe I can come back after drinking some water, it should help ease my muscles, I think.

Bakugo is not as aggressive as the real one and he calls them all by other names but since I can't remember them all, I will stick to their names. well with the exception of Uraraka and Todoroki, thank you so much for reading.

Please don't forget to vote 😘