012-

DEKU'S POV

"How do you feel? Your classmates have been worried especially Todoroki and surprisingly Bakugo. Those two have been waiting outside, would you like them to come in, if not I'll-", it is definitely recovery girl and someone just barged in, I hope all is well.

||||

"Is the nerd awa-, DEKU!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED YOU MADE THOSE, HAH?! Do you know how worried you made me?" He said the last sentence really quiet but I still heard it and I couldn't help but smile a little, typical kacchan.

"Midoriya, we were really worried, how do you feel now?" They both sit at the edge of my bed.

I feel bad for causing them trouble always. My head still rings, other than that I think I am feeling better, I place the biggest smile I can,

"I'm fine now Todoroki, sorry for worrying you all", I then turn to recovery girl who is busy checking my vitals.

"Can I go now?" Kacchan and Todoroki both look at me as if I am crazy,

"What?" Recovery girl must be tired by now because of how much I come here, can't control my quirk you know... I just don't want to stay here longer than needed.

Kacchan looks... Mad? He is about to say something but recovery girl saved me, yeah I said saved, judging from the way his vein was popping out I was gonna get an earful.

"His body temperature is still above normal but no longer at a dangerous level so he can leave if he so wishes, I guess his dorm would give him the best comfort. Are you sure you want to go, Midoriya?" I nod my head almost immediately, I don't want to impose.

She sighs, reminds me of Sensei, "take these twice daily and you should feel better soon, as for your quirk er, mishaps, I'm sorry I think you should just immerse yourself in cold water whenever it occurs. I am against you taking quirk suppressants when you are this weak, what were you thinking?"

Kacchan gives me the 'look'and I look at Todoroki to help me with recovery girl's nagging but he just gives me a cross look. Some people say that these two are the most difficult to read based on expressions but I can read them like an open book.

After collecting my meds, I slowly stand, I've learned not to stand up too quickly. My knees feel like jello and I try my best not to give away that I am having difficulty walking.

"Midoriya, you need help?" Todoroki steps closer to me, I would have denied if it wasn't for the fact that kacchan is glaring at me, daring me to lie.

"Yes, actually, thanks" I hear a 'tch' and then kacchan and Todoroki support me on both sides as we make our way out.

My headache reduces with time but I still feel weak even when we reach our dorms. The door opens wide and I see all my classmates in the common room staring at me.

Boy am I not ready for this.

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😘