013-

As the grand doors of class 1-A dormitories open, Lida is the first to come to our side,

"Midoriya are you okay to be walking around, do you need anything? Come have a sit, you must be tired-",

"Give him some space Lida, the poor guy just got back, Midoriya how do you feel?",

"Pfft, sorry sorry, kaminari you just scolded Lida, sorry it was just so funny. Yeah I feel weak but that's all to it, sorry I worried you", they honestly lifted my spirits even if I might have lied a tad bit about my health, not like they would ever find out, heh.

Kacchan just left me in the hands of Todoroki with a bored expression, I sat down on the chair closest to the door and engulfed myself in the conversation.

We took dinner and I was actually able to eat quarter of the food on my plate, better still, without it coming back up. Sensei stopped by to make sure I take my meds, like who does he think I am, kaminari?

I did not realize how depleted I am until I landed on my bed, I tried getting up to change but it's like my body has a mind of it's own, so I decide to just sleep as is.

I am surprised I got up without much stress and when I checked the time it was 11:00am, I am positive I had an alarm of six or did I forget to put it? No, I remember I did, could it be my clock is having difficulty? No, that's not it too. Welp, no use worrying over spilled milk.

I got up with a bounce in my steps, why, you ask? That's of course because I feel great, I've felt better, yes but I feel greater than I have felt these last couple days. I mean I only woke up twice in the middle of the night, the first time was because I needed to get rid of everything causing my stomach to cramp. The second time, I might or might not have destroyed some furniture in my sleep so I urgently needed the bathroom... Again. The night afterwards however was quite peaceful, it felt like I just closed and opened my eyes.

I went to the bathroom and not to my surprise, I was the only occupant, after freshening up, I took a look at my reflection. The dark circles underneath my eyes has almost completely cleared and my face is with a near healthy hue hinting I am not completely healed but I am satisfied that I don't have to be bent over the toilet every now and then.

With a small smile, I make my way downstairs and the bulk of the class are in the kitchen just making small talk but that all came to a pause when Shoji spotted me.

"Ah, Midoriya you are awake, how was your night? Aoyama said you were awake in the night so Bakugo put your alarm off, if you don't mind", Ahah, that explains it.

"No worries Shoji, I had a splendid time thanks. I think I am no longer sick, thank you all for helping me out. Thanks a lot kacchan, Todoroki, I really appreciate it", my smile isn't huge but it's sincere.

"You don't have to be thanking us",

"Yeah, what Ashido said, you couldn't help it, and Midoriya... Don't ever hesitate to come to us for help okay?" Todoroki keeps eye contact with me somehow telling me that not only if I am sick, I can count on them for whatever reason, they will always be by my side.

"What Icy-hot said", kacchan makes his way to our end of the counter with a smirk, and everyone kept agreeing with what Todoroki said,

Yes, this is my family, I don't have to be scared of what they think of me, mum, I have finally found home.

"Thank you all"

Please don't forget to vote and comment 😘