01

"WHAT?."

"Yes, [Name]".

[Name] sighed and put a hand on her forehead trying to process what the princess just said to her. She just couldn't believe that this was happening to her... And right now!

The princess! Who I might add is also [Name's] mentor and best friend had the Audacity!.

With a tight smile [Name] looked at the princess and asked her to repeat what she said again, it's not that she didn't hear the princess it just that she wanted to clarify what the princess had said to her.

"I said, you have to go to Magnolia and help the guild fairy tail with their harvest festival!". The princess smiled with joy clapping her hands together in glee, Plus! It's also more learning experience for you [Name]! You said that you wanted to learn more and here is your chance!".

[Name] sighed folding her arms and turning away from the princess slightly " I do wanna learn.. But the last time I helped a guild I was almost forced to use my magic for no good.... " she paused for a minute looking at the princess from over her shoulder " 9 times out of 10 they always think about themselves and they only want power. ". The princess looked at her friend and sighed.

Getting up from her fancy chair the princess put a hand on her shoulder and smiled lightly "[Name] I believe in you and you know that... I promise that this is the last time you're leaving to help a guild... Plus! Fairy Tail isn't like the rest! They're a little rowdy but I promise it's nothing like the previous...". [Name] smiled lightly and looked at the princess.

"Now the real reason why I want you to go down to Magnolia... Is because I want you to make some friends.... [Name] If I'm being honest you're too cooped up in the library reading those dusty old books, so my choice is final you will go to Magnolia and help them while making friends! ".

[Name] looked at the princess with her eyes wide and her mouth open.

ஐஐஐஐ

The train's horn blew signaling that the train was about to leave, [Name] sighed and looked down at her baby dragon spike. "Well, this is where we leave,you ready spike? ." the baby dragon smiled up at [Name] and flew up into her arms "Yup! And to Princess Hisui's request, I will be making sure you make friends!." [Name] face cringed at the word, to be honest she didn't even know why the princess would want her to make friends.

"Yeah, right whatever." [Name's] skirt blew a little in the wind and she looked through her bag to see if she had everything including her spell book which she never went anywhere without.

The train's horn blew once more and [Name] grabbed her bag, her baby dragon, and boarded the train before it fortunately left her. The mage sat down in her designated chair and adjusted herself to make herself comfortable.

[Name] looked at Spike with a small smile and then looked back at the window with a little bit of sadness that she had to leave her home for a while "It's going to be okay [Name]! Maybe Magnolia would get you out of your shell". [Name] groaned in annoyance and closed her eyes trying to fall asleep.

ஐஐஐஐ

It's been a few hours and [Name] and Spike have finally made it to Magnolia. The train had come to a full stop with the man on the speaker announcing their arrival, [Name] sighed in dread and forcefully pulled herself up out of the chair, She grabbed all her bags including her baby dragon and walked slowly off the train pissing some of the people behind her off.

Finally off the train [Name] looked at all the city in front of her and for a second she forgot about what the princess had tasked her with. Suddenly remembering everything, her attitude came right back and she looked down at her all-so-happy dragon.