02

A day before the festival.

[Name] looked around at the decorations that were being put up for the festival, to be honest, if everything was going so well why was she there in the first place?

But whatever, that's beside the point.

After the encounter yesterday with the two weirdos it had [name] thinking........ There were other dragons in the world?

And what made Spike so special to them?

It wasn't a surprise everyone was setting up in sections, it looked good but she had a couple of people that she was tasked to check in with.

First on the list, is the food with Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster.

ஐஐஐஐ

Walking into the bakery she saw the red-headed woman and the blue-haired male sitting at the table waiting to try some baked goods for the festival.

Walking up to the two they both stopped talking and looked at [name] in confusion "Um, so I was here to see what was going on with the decoration- I mean! The food but uh it looks like everything is going good!".

[Name] spoke so quickly it was confusing them even more in embarrassment the girl quickly tried to run away but was stopped by Gray's voice.

"Hey! Slow down!."

[Name] turned around slowly looking at them with a tight smile "Yes....?" Ezra got up as well as Gray and they faced the female in front of them

"It's okay to interact with us, we don't bite". Gray had smiled a little making [name] look away to the floor.

Erza had looked beside her where Spike had snuck off to eat some cake that was on the table "It seems that our little dragon friend wants to stay." [Name] looked in the direction Spike was in and gasped offendedly

"Of course, he wants to stay. "[Name] rolled her eyes and sighed putting her head down with defeat" Fine.... Lead the way."

Erza and Gray smiled then walked back to their table with [name] following behind them.

[name] sat next to Gray and leaned back in the chair looking around the room awkwardly, trying to avoid any contact with them.

It was awkward until Erza decided to speak up and start a conversation with [Name] and Spike "So, since we are going to be seeing each other more I would like us to get to know each other better."

[Name] looked around anxious and to be honest she just wanted to leave and not say any word to anybody but of course, the spike was a chatterbox.

"O! My name is Spike and this right here is [Name]!". Spike pointed at [name] while she had an annoyed expression on her face but she frowned even more as Spike threw some cake on her shirt by accident "Right....um what Spike said" [name] had used some of her magic to clean off her shirt. While she was looking down she hadn't noticed Ezra and Gray's attention towards her and her magic.

"If you don't mind me asking, what magic do you practice?" Ezra had caught [Name] off guard as when she looked up she saw the both of them looking intensely.

"I uh... Don't have a specific kind of magic really, I practice spells and I also practice some of the things in my book." [Name] smiled awkwardly looking at them silently wishing she was NOT there at this moment.

It wasn't before her nerves were finally calmed and the desserts had come out taking their attention off of her. [Name] sighed and looked at Spike with a pleading face however he just continued eating.