hate is a strong word | j.b.r.

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎: 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎: 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀: hate is a strong word*
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏: john b*
𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉: 1-2
𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: daliah ray
𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: haley lu richardson*

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀: hate is a strong word*𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏: john b*𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉: 1-2𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: daliah ray𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: haley lu richardson*

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

"john booker routledge, i hate you!"

"hate is a strong word, daliah."

"exactly!"

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

daliah ray hated john booker routledge with every cell in her body. she hated the way he always got into to trouble. she hated how he always got away with it. she hated that he was a better surfer than her. and she hated him because he was stupid.

daliah was a pouge. but she wasn't friends with the pouges (john b, jj, pope, and kie). she hung out with her pouges. second best. while john b and his friends always got away with trouble, daliah and her friends were always the ones taking the fall.

so when she overheard the talk of 4 hundred million dollars in gold, she wanted to be the first one to get it. not him. she soon learned working by yourself was way less fun then working with a group. so the two decided to form an alliance. for the gold; they said. but it naught have been a little different than 'just the gold'.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼

-i originally wrote this for jb but this could easily be used as a jj fic or even kie if you really wanted

-kie thinks daliah is so sweet and like her immediately (environmental nerds lol!)

-have them talk to each other at the boneyard party then form the alliance after they find the compass and visit lana

-daliah is a very short tempered girl

-you can have another oc as her friend and have them come along if you want!

-after she finds the gold she realizes she actually likes john b and mwuah mwuah kissy kiss

-think jj is absolutely insane but finds it hilarious

-lives with her grandparents and older brother

-when john b asks her why she wants to form an alliance she just says for the money but make sure you make her uneasy because she's lying!!!!

-when they eventually end up together, everyone else is like "finally!!!"

enjoy!