accidentally in love | j.m

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎: available

𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎: available

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀: accidentally in love
𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏: jj maybank*
𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎: pre 1-2
𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: eliana jaymes
𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: natasha liu bordizzo*

𝙏𝙄𝙏𝙇𝙀: accidentally in love𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙏: jj maybank*𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎: pre 1-2𝙊𝘾 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: eliana jaymes𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈: natasha liu bordizzo*

𝘿𝙀𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

"what's the problem, jj?"

"what's the problem? i don't know, well maybe i'm in love."

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

jj wasn't supposed to fall in love. especially not with the cute rich touron eliana jaymes. eliana came to the obx for 2 months every summer. and each summer jj fell more and more in love with her. eliana was sweet, and caring, and she was perfect. but jj knew they couldn't get together. she would only just leave in the fall and he couldn't have that.

but when elianas family finally moves to the obx full time, jj decides to make his move. he and eliana become quick friends, she has a way with people. but then jj got her dragged into a big mess.

a mess of trying to find 400 million dollars in gold.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼

-i def thinking using something's from the song would b a plus on this story (fav ice cream is strawberry, what's the problem jj? what's the problem idk well maybe i'm in love!)

-eliana is pronounced el-e-ana btw

-el is so sweet and kind to everyone but snaps and puts shitty people in their place (cough rafe cough)

-she has visited the obx since she was little and her family finally decided a to move there bc they love it sm

-the story starts pre season 1 like one or two summers ahead and then they move 🫶

-has a little cat bc why does no one ever have pets in ffs?!?!

-she's neither really a pouge nor kook so you can have her mingle with both

-always makes sure everyone is safe before herself (which is not always the best thing but hey she's selfless!)

-has a little sister bc no one has siblings either?! (except sarah ofc)

-fresh out of a toxic relationship from her old town so she was definitely happy tk live after from that

-she and jj are literally so sweet to each other and since el always tried to put everyone else first jj makes sure she's ok 🫶

-i def love this plot so so so much <33

enjoy!