88 (M)

JIMIN POV

Finally the elevator reaches the first floor.

With a loud ping the doors open, and almost instantly the passengers start exiting.

Jungkook slowly slips his fingers out of me and kisses the back of my head.

I glance round at him and he smiles, then nods again at Mr. Badly-fitted-brown-suit who returns his nod of acknowledgment as he shuffles out of the elevator with his wife.

I barely notice, concentrating instead on staying upright and trying to manage my panting.

Jeez, I feel aching and bereft.

He releases me, leaving me to stand on my own two feet without leaning on him.

Turning, I gaze up at him.

He looks cool and unruffled, his usual composed self.

Hmm... This is so not fair.

"Ready?" he asks.

His eyes gleam wickedly as he slips first his index, then his middle finger into his mouth and sucks on them.

"Mighty fine, Baby." he whispers.

I nearly convulse on the spot.

"I can't believe you just did that." I murmur and I'm practically coming apart at the seams.

"You'd be surprised what I can do, Little star." he says.

Reaching out, he tucks a lock of hair behind my ear, a slight smile betraying his amusement.

"I want to get you home but maybe we'll only make it as far as the car." He grins down at me as he takes my hand and leads me out of the elevator.

What! Sex in the car?

Can't we just do it here on the cool marble of the lobby floor...

please?

"Come."

"Yes, I want to."

"Mr park!" he admonishes me with mock-amused horror.

"I've never had sex in a car." I mumble.

He halts and places those same fingers under my chin, tipping my head back and glaring down at me.

"I'm very pleased to hear that.I have to say I'd be very surprised, not to say mad, if you had."

I flush, blinking up at him.

Of course, I've only had sex with him. I frown at him.

"That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?" His tone is unexpectedly harsh.

"it was just an expression."

"The famous expression, 'I've never had sex in a car.' Yes, it just trips off the tongue."

Jeez... what's his problem?

"Jungkook, I wasn't thinking."

"For heaven's sake, you've just um, done that to me in an elevator full of people."

"My wits are scattered."

He raises his eyebrows. "What did I do to you?" he challenges.

I scowl at him. He wants me to say it.

"You turned me on, big time."

"Now take me home and fuck me."

His mouth drops open then he laughs, surprised.