Danger

[(TW): Violence, Torture, Sex //in that order//]

His eye watched each step he took with a great interest. Each step was the same as the last, unsure and unbalanced. He was healing just fine, but that wasn't his current issue, he was heading lower than five floors today.

The hand in his grasp tightened noticeably and his eye shifted slightly to see the toes of his sandaled boyfriend who was a pillar of strength beside him, so casual and unbothered.

Mikey was so cool.

He felt Mikey's head rest on his slightly taller shoulder and his heart rate decelerated, but butterflies still flapped around in his stomach at the gesture. 

"You're always safe with me, Mitchy. I'll always protect you." Takemichi looked up a little more and watched Mikey's fingers wrap around his own. It was sweet and Takemichi smiled a bit more as he watched both of their steps.

Takemichi had decided to visit Mitsuya in his sewing studio on a lower floor that was open to the lower ranks within Mikey's organization. It was as nerve wracking as he had thought it would be, his throat clenching and swallowing saliva with every foot they moved away from their home. His safe space.

They reached a cross in the hallway of an office area, no one in sight, and Takemichi nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Mikey's phone going off. Mikey lifted head off Takemichi's shoulder as he irritably dug around his pocket. He made a pouting sound and Takemichi didn't raise his head, but he tilted it enough to look Mikey in the eye.

"It's Sanzu," He sighed with a childish scowl, "Just a sec and we'll go again. KK?" Mikey asked as he turned a bit towards his phone.

Takemichi paused as Mikey spoke to his underling with a petulant tone that shifted to a more serious one as they spoke something about security, but Takemichi was quickly distracted by a plant in the hallway. The cross in the pathway was a 'T' shape and at the end was another peace lily. It was nice and healthy with four beautiful white budding flowers that captured Takemichi's attention. He walked towards it to check the tip of its lush leaves--

Takemichi didn't even notice the man that was rushing towards him until h was already on the floor, ribs probably nearly crushed with the force of Mikey's kick, the event happened so fast.

Takemichi stumbled back a few steps before he righted himself with his cane.

The taller man was in a gray suit, his hair was probably slicked back, but was now disheveled. He had something in his hand that Mikey stomped on before Takemichi could see it clearly, the bones in that hand clearly shattering as the man screamed out in pain. The assailant was quickly silenced as Mikey's sandaled foot crashed into the side of his head and into the black tiled floor.

His boyfriend was hunched over as his fingers curled into the man's brown hair, lifting his barely conscious form slightly, "Who the fuck do you think you are?" His voice was scarier than Takemichi had ever heard it, his spine tingling with chills.

"Y-you're--You're Samo-kun," The man slurred out his puffed up mouth.

"This is also Sano-kun, so bow and apologize for assaulting him," Mikey whispered hauntingly, and Takemichi was eye wide, terrified, yet didn't move as he knew he was safe. It was a contradiction that Takemichi didn't have the brain capacity to figure out as his anxiety threatened to spill over, chest becoming far too tight to hold his organs. The man couldn't even touch him. The man who tried to hurt him was now kotowing to him. Takemichi couldn't understand his words, but he had an idea of what he was saying.