Significance

Sanzu stood at the ready, hands held behind his back as the rest of the office vacated, all until it was just him and Mikey.

They steeped in silence, neither speaking until Mikey finished tapping away on his phone. When he placed his phone down, the eyes that peered back at Sanzu were ones he hadn't seen in a while. They resembled the eyes from the interrogations over the last few months, but had a more dead quality to them.

They were eyes void of all emotion and that terrified Sanzu.

"We are going to have a separate mission today," Mikey spoke, tone dead, "We are going after Kisaki."

Sanzu nodded even if he was brimming with confusion. Wasn't the main attack squad going after Kisaki?

"We're going to sneak away," He stared at Sanzu with an unnatural stillness, "I need you. No one else would understand my reasonings more than you."

No matter how scared of Mikey, Sanzu was, his chest still bubbled with pride, "Of course, Mikey."

Mikey nodded, "I'm going to be staying at the rear, when they go in I'll head for Kisaki. You do the same. Disable your blue tooth."

Sanzu agrees as he taps his ear... and Mikey told him the plan that they would orchestrate while everyone else is distracted.

Mikey stared at Sanzu and Sanzu stared back. 

Mikey's dead, lifeless eyes bore heavily into Sanzu, the weight becoming far to crushing that Sanzu had to look to his feet instead, "Kisaki will regret hurting my Mitchy. Hurting my precious Mitchy... My Mitchy-"

Mikey's words broke down into incoherent mumbles and Sanzu closed his eyes. 

Mayhem and murder were Sanzu's go too, but, Sanzu mused, he kinda liked Mikey's end goal too.

The downpour had started and bolts of lightning lit up the darkness beyond the floor to ceiling windows in the hallway up to Kisaki's office. Hina had gotten a message from a random number asking her to go to Tetta's office. She didn't quite know who the sender was, but she figured it was one of her husband's numerous secretaries. He did this once in a while when he was far too busy to text or call her himself, so she hadn't really needed to question it.

She never questioned Kisaki on the things he did or where he was or what happens to the money sometimes. She trusted him, fully. Or at least she thought she did. She thought she did before she saw Takemichi.

∘Hina age 19

Delicate hands rose up a torso, fingers brushing over a nipple to rest on a shoulder. Short, peach hair burrowed into the crook of a neck. A blond man traced figures into the naked woman's back.

She hummed in contentment beneath the silk sheets, the stress from her midterms released.

"I can't wait," the man whispered beneath her, "That soon we could do this everyday, Hinata."

The woman, Hinata, glanced upwards into steel blue eyes, "What do you mean?"

The man sighed, "You know what I mean, we've spoken on this before," He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, "We have to do what's best for him." He nodded to himself, but Hina shook her head.

"Tetta-kun, I can't hurt him like that, he-he needs me." Her eyes downcast as she hesitated.

"It's too late for that now, Hinata," He consoled, "You deserve care too and you found it. He needs to find help on his own. It's the only ay he will get better."