Chapter 5

Date Nights Could Turn Into Late Nights

"You can do this Chaye. You can do it." I said to myself breathing in and out to get relieved.

I walked across the street to find the boy's home. My parents really want to meet new people so they won't feel alone here at Sunnies and Smileys. Well now I'm here, standing at the boy's doorway, as I am about to ring their doorbell.

"Well, here it goes.." I knocked and ringed at their door hoping that I would get an answer and then suddenly the boy opened. He looked at me shyly and then his mother shouted french crap again. He excused himself and then ran up on a nearby tree and just climbed up. After the sudden events, his mom went out to see me.

"Hey ma'am. My name's Cherrie Blue. We just moved in here and me and my parents were hoping if you and your family would..you know..have dinner with us. If you don't want to, we completely understand." I gave a toothy smile.

"Oh hello Cherrie. I'm Mrs. Dale. Call me Francheska instead. Honey! There's someone out here you wanna meet!" She called out to her husband in the couch.

"Uhm who is it honey?" He turned off the TV and then went outside to join us.

"This is Cherrie Blue. She and her family is asking us for dinner tonight." Francheska said.

"I'm Mr. Dale. Call me George." He shook hands with me.

"Let's get going shall we? Paris! Get your ass down here! This is Cherrie! She's inviting you for dinner!" I blushed a bit as Francheska mentioned.

"I'm not going mom!" He replied.

"Suit yourself!" She shouted back.

"Honey, can you cheer him up? I've made him cry awhile ago. He needs to lighten up, that's why he won't come down. Get to know him while you can. I'm sorry he's a naughty boy, but he's a one of a kind friend if you won't give up on him. I'll tell your parents that you're with Paris." I nodded.