" 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 "

who knows when they'll find griff

who knows when they'll find griff. or how long it might be.

vance and i continued our walk and did our normal routine. but, today Vance hadn't felt good in the middle of class and left home early.

i was walking out of school to go to the gas station like always but got stoped halfway there.

"now where are you going, jj?"

moose stopped me and eyed my pocket.

"just on a walk, why? you worried about me or something?"

he eyed my pocket again and pushed me against a wood fence. as my back hit the hard wood my head also hit it.

"You know how this goes, give me your money and i won't beat your ass."

"hey, look man. maybe, you could beat me up sometime later or maybe tomorrow? how about that-"

"shut the fuck up."

he punched my nose and hit my stomach making me slide down the fence and searched through my jacket pockets and found the money.

"stupid beaner."

moose walked away from me and headed towards the other direction.

"all that for ten dollars? god damn, broke ass bitch."

i walked back to the school in with a big ass headache. i went to the nurse and honestly, i don't give a fuck what moose does to me unless he tries to kill me. he can beat my ass for all i care, he'll get in even more trouble. and i'm usually not that much if a snitch but i'm not gonna just let him beat my ass like that and get away with it, you know?

"oh, dear, what happened?"

"i fell and i have a big headache."

"where did you fall? and where did you get hurt?"

i always liked the nurse's. they are always so comforting and nice.

"here. do you need anything else? you wanna lay down for a little?"

"yeah, that'd be nice. thank you for the medicine."

i laid down and must have had a nightmare cause i woke up a little scared.

"hey, in feeling better. is it fine if i go?"

"of course, come back if your head hurts again."

i walked straight to the front office to snitch on
moose.

"good afternoon, mr janson. what's the matter?"

"well, during lunch i was walking to the store to eat and moose came up to me and beat me up and took my money."

i know everyone is gonna think i'm a little bitch but, to be fair, i will get my ass beat if my mom finds out someone took my money.

"that is unacceptable behavior." yeah, no shit. "are you hurt? would you like to go home?" of course i'm hurt, he beat me up.

"yeah, thanks."

📍 DENVER, 1975