081

(Me: *rewards you all with two chapters in a day😩*)

Elena had woken up again at 12, only laying in the couch as she held her stomach in slight pain. She buried her face into her blanket as she groaned. "Why is always the first day so painful?" She asked herself, however flinched when she felt a hand on her stomach as it warmed up. She got up and looked at the blonde boy sitting on the couch. "Wha-" She began, only to be interrupted by him.

"Me and Deku took a hour lunch break. I wanted to check up on you after shitty hair had talked to me this morning." Katsuki said, rubbing his warm hand on her lower abdomen to soothen the pain. Elena smiled at him as he looked at her. "Will you listen to me?" Elena asked, looking with sincerity in her eyes. He nodded calmly as she began speaking.

"I went to your room last night, to see if you could sleep with me for the night, but then I hesitated cause I knew you were asleep. When I walked back to my room, I met Kiri. And we went to the grocery store, bought some things and snacks before we went back to my room and watched a movie. That's all. We just happened to fall asleep. I'm sorry if I made you doubt anything." Elena said hastily.

Katsuki looked into her eyes as he searched for any type of lie in her speech, but it was all true. He nodded before he lifted her blanket and crawled in with her. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he buried his face into her chest, but remained his warm hand on her abdomen, warming it up to soothen her pain.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, rubbing his hand there as Elena breathed calmly. She nodded as he was quick to get up and walk towards the kitchen. Elena hugged her blanket and held it close to her body as she waited for Katsuki to finish making food for her.

It took a few minutes, but when Katsuki got back, he had a bowl of warm soba in his hand. Elena raised from the couch as Katsuki sat down beside her. "Todoroki be punching the air right now." Elena chuckled as Katsuki smiled. "What'd you speak about to Aizawa yesterday?" He asked as Elena slurped the noodles.

"He's adopting me." She said monotone, making Katsuki's eyes widen. "He- what?! That's amazing, right?" Katsuki asked, a glint of happiness visible in his eyes. Elena smiled brightly and nodded. "I'm gonna brag about it to Junichiro tonight." She said, smirking as Katsuki's eyes widened. "Was that tonight?" He asked, making Elena chuckle.

"Yeah, you're not forced to go, but i'd like you to be there." Elena said, kissing his cheek before slurping the noodles. He nodded as they sat close to eachother. "Kacchan, we have to get back to work." Izuku said, walking into the living room. Katsuki looked at Elena before kissing her cheek. "I'll see you in a couple of hours, call me if you need anything. We're working right outside right now." Katsuki said, making Elena perk up.

"Do you need any help?" Elena asked. Katsuki and Izuku smiled. "No, just rest. Aizawa will seriously kill the both of us if he finds out you helped us." Katsuki said as Izuku gave her a toothy smile, walking off. Katsuki looked at her for a second before telling her bye and leaving.

Elena got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. She went through the pantry, looking for chocolate. "Where the hell..." She muttered as she searched it. She opened one cabinet, only to see a note on a chocolate bar. 'Elena's fucking chocolate, touch it and you get fucked up' it said on the note.

Elena chuckled as she grabbed the chocolate, walking back to the couch as she buried herself into her blanket, opening the bar and eating it. Elena put the chocolate on the table before she went back to try and sleep.

_______________

Elena woke up to the feeling of a hand on her stomach, she looked at Katsuki and smiled. "What time Is it??" Elena asked looking sleepily at him. "Uh...two pm. The others will be back in about two hours." He said, looking at her with loving eyes. Izuku was fast asleep on the couch beside hers, snoring a little. Elena smiled.