A GREAT IDEA GUYS (Full)

Okay, since the random, erotica and humour slots aren't filling up. I have a really good idea.

I'm going to make an "any genre category."

For those who have their books in those three categories, don't worry. Your books are still going to be part of the awards. However, they are going to be placed into that category. The only difference with this is instead of those three being separate, they are going to be combined.

Thus, there are now 10 slots available (but 7 are gone) for submissions of any books. No matter the genre (AND I MEAN ANY).

If you have reached the limit of submission, which is three, please don't submit another one.

DON'T SUBMIT A BOOK YOU ALREADY HAVE. I WILL KNOW!!

For the judges who are already taking those three categories, I will see what I'm going to do before the judging phase begins. If there are, for example, three entries for erotica, but two judges, I'm only going to ask one judge to take them.

Forms for this

Participants

Username:

Title:

Genre (pls specify):

The number of chapters:

Status:

Mature/LGBTQ:

Why I'm I doing this? Because I don't want to eliminate any genres. I don't think it is fair that the other books get to participate but these three genres might not.

I am not going to need any judges for this as I'm going to judge those remaining books myself.