𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Here's the second update!  It's also not edited, so sorry,😫 but I hope you guys like it! 🤗💕

~ Saanjh

| Chapter 4 |

"Trishu knock it off shona!" Madhu whispered, throwing her dark blue dupatta over her shoulder.

She glared at Trishna with her amber eyes lined with kajal, the flecks of gold in them all the more prominent due to the eyeliner.

Trishna kept poking Madhu's arm out of boredom and Deepali tapped her foot impatiently, frowning.

"Wait till I get my hands on Sultan! I'm going to kill him," she huffed, making Madhu and Trishna laugh.

"Why, can't wait to see your hot stuff?" Trishna teased, fanning herself.

Deepali rolled her eyes, holding back a smile and Madhu smacked Trishna's arm.

"Shona quit it!"

"Diiii," Trishna whined and Madhu sighed softly, looking at her.

"It's so damn cold outside, and we are jet-lagged," Trishna mumbled, hugging Madhu around her waist from behind and Deepali wrapped her arms around them too.

"I know, what were they thinking holding a prayer ceremony this late?" Madhu whispered, placing one hand over Trishna's and the other over Deepali's.

They all sighed, glancing at the large marble doors of the resort, waiting for the hall to open. Sultan had told all of them to wear the sky blue salwar suits, and unbeknownst to them Radha coordinated the outfits so that Deepali's side would wear sky blue and Sultan's dark blue.

"Should I call him Madz?" Deepali mumbled, pouting as she looked at Madhu, huddling closer to her and Trishna as a gust of cool wind blew outside.

"Leave it Deepu, he will be out soon I'm sure," Madhu reassured her.

They waited for a few minutes more, and Trishna was close to falling asleep on Madhu's shoulder, when Deepali shook her awake.

"God Deepz yaar," she groaned and went in front of Madhu, holding her arms out.

Madhu hugged her, patting her back and Deepali pouted, taking Madhu's other hand and placing it over her shoulder.

"She's my Di too," Deepali hugged Madhu tightly as Trishna hummed.

"And you two are the best sisters I could ask for."

Madhu held both of them close, they were huddled together waiting for the doors to open. She smiled as they both clung to her, she was the oldest out of the three of them, and they always looked up to Madhu ever since they were little kids in diapers. Deepali was born a few years after Madhu, then Trishna, and despite the fact that Deepali was their cousin sister, their Masi's daughter, all three of them were the bestest of friends, the closest of sisters. They shared a bond so pure, so full of love that anyone would be astounded by the beauty of their bonding.

"Madz I'm getting hungry."

"Madz I wanna punch Sultan."

They both told her groaning due to the cold and Madhu starting to feel the toll on her patience.

"I think someone should call that gadha or we should break open this door," Madhu huffed, breaking apart from their hug.

Deepali called Sultan and Trishna did too but he didn't lift.

"That's it, this door is getting busted down."

Madhu huffed, placing her dupatta around her shoulder and securing the ends of the stole at her waist.