𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ➪

"𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗮, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲"

↧↧↧↧↧↧↧
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟽 𝚊𝚖.
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
↥↥↥↥↥↥↥

Groaning at the bright light that peeked through the curtains, Értemyz squinted and covered her eyes

She heard muffled words, the young looked down and saw Sincere whose head was inside of her shirt in between her titties.

"Bug" She groaned.

He kept his eyes closed playing her no mind and snuggled into her more.

"Bug can you get up real quick?"

"Why, where you tryna go?" He mumbled repositioning hisself.

"I gotta pee and brush my teeth" She tried to pry his arms from around her body.

He sighed loosening his grip on the girl not wanting to let her go at all. "Lemme come wit you"

She straight faced him "Sincere"

He looked at her and gave her a lazy smile, she rolled her eyes "Come on"

It wasn't like she was going to tell him no, she simply adapted to his clingy ways and payed it no mind at all.

The young girl made her way to the bathroom with Sincere hot on her trail. She pulled her boxers down and sat on the toilet.

Sincere made himself comfortable on the floor next to her, not finding their current situation weird at all.

Hearing the stream of pee stopped he looked up at her "Can I wipe for you?"

She looked in face for any sign that he was joking, but he clearly was not "You know what, we just ain't at that point yet" He nodded understanding where she was coming from.

Not wanting to make her uncomfortable he simply turned his head while she wiped herself.

She quickly hopped off the toilet and pulled boxers up and made her way to the sink to she could handle her business.

As she had her head in the sink, the sound of something in the toilet bowl caught her attention. The young girl slightly looked to her right and saw Sincere peeing, her eyes traveled from his back to him manhood.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head at the size of it, she quickly turned back around acting as if she seen nothing.

"Can you wash my face like you did yesterday?" He asked her after he washed his hands and brushed his teeth.