𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ➪

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

↧↧↧↧↧↧↧
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝟸:𝟷𝟻 𝚙𝚖.
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟾𝚝𝚑 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
↥↥↥↥↥↥↥

"Stay still" Értemyz held onto Sincere's ring finger trying to get an even coat of polish

"Stay still" Értemyz held onto Sincere's ring finger trying to get an even coat of polish. She thought since he liked her nails so much he should have a matching one.

He watched her in admiration as she concentrated on painting his nail.

Sincere liked looking at her face taking in her features. He thought she was beautiful and made sure to remind her every chance he got.

Her face was one of his favorite things about her. He watched her lowly blow on the nail to dry it.

"All done" she looked up at him smiling seeing him not even looking at the nail.

"You so pretty baby" He looked at her with a little smile on his face.

"Why you looking at me like that" She asked as his soft brown orbs never leaving her deep brown ones.

She watched his eyes travel across her face and stop her lips. "What I can't look at you?"

"You must want a kiss or sum?"

A large smile spread across his face as he nodded "Hell yea"

She pulled him by his chin and gave pecked his lips twice, she stuck her tongue and licked his nose.

"Why would you do that weird ass shit" He scrunched his face.

"Boy- you wanna call me weird? You be sucking my toes ion wanna hear nothing" He playfully rolled his eyes.

"You know you love when I be doing it"

A smirk spread across her face "And do"

Hearing his phone vibrate Sincere reached over and looked at something in his phone. He leaned up and pecked Értemyz's lips twice "I'm finna hop in the shower I got some business to handle"

She looked at him weirdly "Youn gotta explain yo self to me"

He pecked her forehead and smiled "I know I jus wanted to" She playfully rolled her eyes and moved away from him so he could get up.