𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 ➪

"𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆"

↧↧↧↧↧↧↧
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝚊 | 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚚𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝟸:𝟹𝟸 𝚙𝚖.
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
↥↥↥↥↥↥↥

The young girl flopped down on her bed from exhaustion

The young girl flopped down on her bed from exhaustion. She'd spent the entire day deep cleaning her room and closet, and moving things around.

She reorganized everything and did her laundry drained wasn't the word for how she was feeling.

"Bug my phone is hot as hell and it's finna die imma call you back,okay" She picked up her phone.

"Why you can't call me from yo computer?"

"Cause I left it at yo house Bug" She rubbed her temple feeling frustrated. It wasn't with him exactly but she just did a whole lot of stuff and didn't have time for his tantrums.

On top of that Aniqua has been even more of a bitch if that possible. Every since Értemyz has came back it's been hell.

Hearing the frustration in her voice he nodded "Ok Mama I love you"

"Alright talk to you later Bug" She blew a kiss at the camera as he pretended to catch it.

She hung the phone up and let it cool off before she put it on the charger.

She grabbed a book for her nightstand and turned on a random tv show for background noise as she read her book.

Hearing her room door burst open Értemyz looked up from her book at her aunt who was standing in her doorway with a Walgreens bag.

Behind her stood James and his girlfriend with smirks on their faces. Értemyz stared at the trio in disgust wondering why they were in her room.

"Get the fuck up" Aniqua stated plainly.

"Why?"

Aniqua rolled her eyes "Cause I need you to piss on these sticks" She proceeded to pull out two pregnancy tests.

The young girl crunched her face up "What"

"Don't act dumb Meme" James said.