2🦋

y/n-

"hey sexy." T greets me as i walk to the group i chuckle and hug the girls and dap up the guys "whats good T." "nothing much, but your fit though you one fine mf." 

i chuckle doing a little pose before i hear josh and my name being called out we both look to find victoria, ariana, coutney and the twins, "oh hey guys, whats up?" josh greeted but kept his eyes on courtney seemingly entranced by her, "we wanted ...

i chuckle doing a little pose before i hear josh and my name being called out we both look to find victoria, ariana, coutney and the twins, "oh hey guys, whats up?" josh greeted but kept his eyes on courtney seemingly entranced by her, "we wanted to see if we could hang out pete and his douche club are getting a bit too much." vic explains with a huff, i chuckle at the statement "yeah for sure why not." i responded not gonna lie i feel bad for them having to put up with that dumbass, they all start walking to a table and i follow walking alongside ariana as she holds onto my arm lightly squeezing my muscles, "how are we?" i ask seeing the slightly drained look on her adorable face, "im alright, just wanting this day to go faster." i chuckle and nod my head as we take a seat, and i sit in between nate and ari.

i was sitting lowkey zoned out cause i have the attention span of a two year old when i felt someone slap my shoulder, fucking maya, i jump out of my seat and run after her but that little fast ass bitch got away so i just went back and slumped down out of breath and rethinking my decisions in life, not even 10 seconds later she comes back with her hands up "im sorry, please dont hurt me." she says laughing, i let out a huff and roll my eyes, she then hugs me and goes sits next to trish.

everyone was in their own little conversation when josh speaks "y'all wanna come over to y/n's after school?" only ariana and her friends agree seeing as we had already asked our friends previously and they all had shit to do, "so y/n, you single?" victoria asks and i just shook my head kinda confused about where the hell she pulled that question from, and she gives ari a little side look i was a little confused but i let it go, everyone had gone back into their conversations and my mind slowly drifted to the interaction with ariana, i cant get it out of my head, it felt so good to be that clo- "what are you thinking about y/n/n?" she whispers in my here, her breath hitting my neck, "i- uh- just the homework i have to do from today's lessons." i lie as i turn and look at her with a smile, she has a small smile on her lips as she looks at me with her gorgeous  brown doe eye quite literally putting me in a trance, it feels like we've been staring at eachother for forever.

"oh hey guys." i hear petes voice as he approaches the table, which causes us to break out of the trance, what great timing..not, he sits on the other side of ariana as he leans closer to her "why are you guys hanging out with these... people?" he says with an almost disgusted look and i try my hardest not to roll my eyes at him, "because pete, they're my friends." ariana responds, she sounds annoyed i think everyone was, "hm okay whatever, anyway wanna come over, we could, you know, have a little fun." he says with the most disgusting and hideous smirk ever, but for some reason i was agitated but i calmed as ariana placed her hand on my rapidly bouncing knee and out of reflex i place my hand on top of hers and start drawing shapes to distract myself and i could feel her breath hitch as i made contact "i cant pete we have already planned to hang out, maybe another time." she explains "whatever." he huffs as he gets up and his little steroid solders follow, "thank fuck thats over." scott says and we all laugh. im excited for after school

hey guys, i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, i know its a little short but i wanted to put the hang out in another chapter and i didnt want tompost chapter 1 without finishing this chapter, anyways let me know what you guys think, alright bye.