chapter 8🌙🦋

ariana-

we kissed. y/n kissed me. i kissed y/n. holy mother fucker. i've been in a daze ever since we stepped off that ride, im 99% sure i have a stupid grin on my face and as i look at y/n she seems to be the exact same way. we are holding hands and walking back to the car, but all i can think about is her. her lips, i wanna taste them again, oh god im addicted. i cant shake the feeling i got when our lips touched, it was like what every cliche says it is but so much better. pulling me out of my daze i feel y/n squeeze my hand making me take in my surroundings and realising we are at the car.

i reluctantly let go of her warm hand and walk to my side and quickly getting into my seat as the cold night air is catching up to me. i buckle my seatbelt and look out the window with the same grin that hasnt left my face. after a few minutes i notice we are still parked. i turn towards y/n with a confused look and see her already looking in my direction. "whats wrong y/n/n?" i asked confused as to why the car isnt even started.

"i- uh.... i just- actually, ah- fuck it." she rambles but she catches me off guard as she quickly leans over the center console and captures my lips in her own. i feel the feeling begin to bubble with in me again and i just cant get enough. completely different from the first time this kiss is hot and messy and rushed. it fucking great. she bites my bottom lip a little cause me to moan a little bit. at this point i can no longer help my self i quickly unbuckle my seat and slowly climb my way onto her lap. her hands finding my waste half way and guiding me.

without our lips disconnecting from this sloppy kiss im now straddling her. my hands wrapped around her neck, one of my hands on the back of her head pushing her closer to me eliminating and space that had ever existed. as we get more heated i feel y/n's hands start feeling me she feels around my waste and slips her hand into my hoodie, lightly scratching my skin, giving me goosebumps. she slowly moves her hand down to my ass and squeezes it lightly causing me to whimper and jolt forward cause me to grind on her dick. she groans into my mouth, and holy fuck this girl finna make me cum without trying. i disconnect the kiss looking into her hooded, glazed eyes, i feel her under me and oh my god she definitely aint small.

without any words she connects her mouth to my neck, kissing, sucking, biting sending wave of pleasure throughout my body. she quickly finds my sweet spot cause a series of whimpers to come out of my mouth. after a few minutes i slide my hands down her chest pulling her head back to mine, connecting out lips into another heated make out. my hands continue there journey down her body, i decide to see how far i can take her. sliding my hands into her shirt rubbing her soft skin and slightly scratching her toned abs on my way down. i feel her shift and whisper a small 'fuck' against my lips, causing me to slightly smirk. i take my hands out of her shirt and guide them from her hands, that are sat practically on my ass, up her toned arms. 

i bring my hands back down her body, and instead of going back under her shirt i slide my fingers just above her waist band of the boxers, slightly grazing her skin. she pulls away from the kiss with a groan. she closes her eyes and leans back as she takes a deep breath. fuck me, pls. 

she eventually opens her eyes, piercing my eyes with her own. she slowly licks her lips as she goes to speak. "we needa get home before i start something i cant get myself out of." she whispers and lifts me back into my seat. i buckle my seat belt, again, and see her fix her pants then do the same. she starts the car and goes to pull off but quickly grabs my hand, then continues to leave the parking lot.

y/n-

i made my way home after dropping ariana off at her house, blasting music. i have still yet to stop smiling. i havent felt this happy in so long and its all because of a certain 5'2 italian brunette, i never saw myself falling the popular girl, not even when we started our friendship. now i cant get the teaste of her lips out of my head, i dont even see her as the 'popular girl' anymore.

as i entered my house, i took off my shoes and headed upstairs and going straight into my shower. stripping off all my clothes and puuting them into my washing basket (people who call 'em hampers are too fancy for me.) as i step into the hot water, not forgetting to turn on the fan to stop the steam from ruining the walls, i cant help but lose track of time thinking about ariana and our night together. i finish my shower drying off my body, and wrapped the towel around my waist and grab my sleeping wear, putting on a sports bra and boxers then sliping on a black wife beater and grey sweats. jumping into the softness and comfort of my bed, i pick up my phone and text ariana

ari<3

me: goodnight ml<3

ari: gn:)

uhm, excuse me tf. when did she use 'gn' and a smiley face? she acting weird. not letting myself dwell too much i fall into a slumber making tonights problems into tomorrows.....

hey guys, we hit 1.1k reads?! what in the fuck, i dont even got any words, ty u all sm. anyway idk if this chapter is shitty or too short but i had to end it there cause i got smth planned for next chapter, mb. anyway im so excited cause im going shopping even tho its almost 12 am for water fight shit for CHRISTMAS!!! cause its gonna be hot ash like 35 degrees (celsius) and its fam tradition. im actually shocked that its christmas eve tmrw, but anyway. hope you guys enjoyed, alr bye.