4🌙

ariana- 11

i feel myself start to wake up and notice the empty space next to me i reached out for y/n but all i got was cold fabric (ew basic ik but it goes) a few seconds later i hear the bathroom door slide open i sit up and loom towards the direction of the bathroom and see y/n walk out in a sports bra and boxers, slightly outlining her print while a few water droplets stay on her semi defined abs and her lose curly hair pulled up into a messy bun, "Good morning." she says her voice a little raspy, dont even get me started, so i know she woke up only a bit ago "morning y/n/n." i say with a smile, she comes up to me and grabs a bottle off the nightstand and hands it to me "here's some water im gonna go get dressed real quick then imma get out of your hair." she finishes as she walks into her closet, i open the water bottle and take a sip and scroll on my phone seeing social notifications a few texts from outside friends and one from pete, i decided to ignore it for now cause i woke up in a good mood and dont want it going to shit.

after 5 minutes she walks out dressed and oh my lord save me, i will admit y/n is.. attractive and her style just makes it better. 

she walks up to her dresser sprays deodorant and cologne then slides on some rings and a bracelet "alright im finished so you can get dressed or whatever

she walks up to her dresser sprays deodorant and cologne then slides on some rings and a bracelet "alright im finished so you can get dressed or whatever." she says and smiles at me, she goes to leave but i stop her having a thought come to my mind "heyyyy y/n/nnnnn." i drag out and she turns around "yes ariiiii?" she copies me "can i borrow and maybe steal your clothes." she chuckles and tells me to go ahead and exits the room and shuts the door behind her. i get out of bed, and head into her bathroom i decide to have a shower later since i had one last night, i brush my teeth and wash my face and spray deodorant, cause no one like a stinky bitch and walk into her closet.

i spend a few minutes looking at everything an decide on what to wear, i picked out some camo sweats and a baggy ice cube jumper.

(minus the hat)

i walk out and spray perfume but i can still smell her on the clothes, with a once over in the mirror i walkout and head downstairs into the kitchen. Josh and y/n were watching something on the couch and the twins and the girls were on the floor in front of them talking about god knows what, i walked over and sat next to y/n "hey." she greeted me and gave me a little smile, i felt myself smile back "hi." i responded and i laid my head on her shoulder, finding myself zoned out thinking about the past 24 hours and how grateful i am im already so close with y/n and her friends and even my friends. "oh ari, by the way we going to the mall, sound good? alright good talk." josh said randomly i just giggled and said an 'ok', he's a weird one. we walked out of the door to get into the cars and just before i split off with y/n i heard vic whisper to me "nice clothes ari." she said in a teasing tone i just gave her a glare which made her laugh and i got into the car with y/n, while courtney, josh, vic and the twins went together. y/n handed me the aux so i put on my playlist and hit shuffle. and slide - by H.E.R ft yg  came on and i turned it up and looked at each other and smiled.